00. 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘷

CHAPTER ZERO

PERV

"GOD MOM, ARE WE THERE YET?" I groan laying in the passenger seat with the seat all the way back. She laughs "Yes, yes we are almost there" she says patting my thigh with her free hand. I sigh knowing that we have half and hour left, You were a very impatient person so it felt like forever. She pulls up to the new house, with the moving truck workers already unloading stuff off, I get out with my Biker shorts and my favorite shirt I would wear to when I would relax. I was walking through the house until I got to the kitchen full of boxes and saw a girl through the window walking around her living room. She was tall blond, and pretty. But looked innocent. She saw me and waved, I smile and wave back before walking outside to help a bit.

After about 3 hours of unboxing stuff for the living room and kitchen we were finished. I was setting up my room half way through my mom called me downstairs. "Maggie come down here please" I sigh and put the box down on my bed that I just put up. "Coming" I yell while going downstairs. Once I was downstairs I saw her on the couch smoking a cigarette. I sigh waving my hand in the air moving the smoke out of my face. "I know your tired, but tomorrow you have to go to school tomorrow" 

"What?! we just moved and for the past 4 to 5 hours. We've been unpacking the living room, the kitchen, and I'm half way done with my room. I'm Tired." groaning into my palms of my hands. "Sorry sweet heart, but you have to or they are gonna come a get you and take you to your father" I roll my eyes walking down the hall going to the bathroom, while walking there I was starting to get undressed to go take a shower, I saw someone peeking through the window. Once he saw that I saw him he ducked down as if as like I didn't see him. I walk over to the window and shut the blinds. "perv" I mutter under my breath while walking into the shower.

𝙈𝘼𝙎𝙊𝙉𝙎 𝙋𝙊𝙑

I duck under "shit" I whispers under my breath. I poke my head up again see if she's still there, I watch her close the blinds. I sit back on the ground "fuck so she saw me.." I mumble. "What are you doing?" I look up to find my sister to my now opened door. "Nothing, gosh get out" I yell getting up. "Ew, were you peeking on the new neighbor?" She said in a disgusted tone, "Its none of your business! Get out!" I say shoving her out of my room and shutting my door. I sigh looking towards the window again.

I turn off my light switch then head off to bed.

AUTHORS NOTE !

Okay what did you think of it? Took me 2 days to do this because idk how to start it or sum but yea.

Also they aren't gonna be short, I just like making the first chapter short to see how many people would read it and yea.