05. 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚

CHAPTER FIVE

―  KISS

"PISST"

"PISST!" I rolled my eyes and looked towards Mason, "What do you want, ass hat." I said looking back down on my worksheet "Wanna go see a movie after school?" I looked up at him, I was a bit nervous because he was looking straight into my eyes, I slightly nodded. He smiled and looked down while working on his worksheet.

It was lunchtime and I was hanging out with Kira and her girlfriend Cece. I was eating my sandwich when Tracy came up to me, with Evie. "Hey Maggie, wanna ditch? We are going to go shopping again since we have some money left over." She said while Her and Evie's arms were locked. "Uh no thank you." I said with my mouth full, she nodded and they both walked off. "Is that Tracy?" Cece said I nodded. "Whoa she changed, a lot" I nodded again. "Why did she change?" Kira asked the question this time, "I don't know to be honest." I shrugged my shoulders. They both nodded before changing the subject.

It was 3 minutes until school ended and it was the weekend. My leg was shaking with anxiety, seeing as I was so anxious for the 3 minutes to pass. Once the bell rang I picked up my books and walked out fast. I walked out and was greeted by Mason. "Hey" I said with a small smile as we were walking towards the exit, "Hey, wanna watch The Texas Chainsaw Massacre?" He said excitedly. "Um I'm not really a big fan of scary movies' ' I mumbled thinking about the last scary movie I watched. "Oh come on Maggie! I've been dying to watch it!" He said very overdramatically, I rolled my eyes "Okay okay" I said with a small frown while he had a big smile on his face.

We got our drinks and popcorn and went to find seats. Once we were seated the ads started playing, we were talking about school and other stuff until the movie started playing. Once it started playing I brought up my legs towards my chest. "What are you doing?" Mason whispered laughed, I turned towards him confused.

"What?" I whispered, he shook his head and turned towards the screen. After the 2nd jump scare I was shaking a little bit, My eyes were wide open with fear. I then felt a hand connect with mine, I looked at our hands then up to Mason's face. He smiled warmly with a tint on blush on his cheeks, I smiled mirroring his face expression. When the movie ended and we walked out we were still holding hands, He sighed "So how did you like the movie?" He laughed "Uh.." I laughed "It was interesting" I mumbled looking at him.

We were outside the movie theater looking at each other. I kept on looking at his lips and back at his eyes, he then slowly started leaning in. When our lips touched it felt as if I was floating. When we pulled away we both had toothy grins. He walked me to my front door still holding hands, "Soo.." He laughed, "Why is this so awkward?" I laughed as he said that. "Well I have to go," I mumbled. He leaned in again and we started kissing, it was about 3 to 4 minutes but it felt like 1 when we pulled away. I laughed and said bye before walking inside.

When I closed the door I started jumping up and down and running into my bedroom. I walked into my room and laid down on my bed. I brought a pillow over my face and started screaming, "Omg I just did that.." I said laughing nervously. I got up and started getting ready for bed. I brushed my teeth and went straight to bed thinking about the kiss.

AUTHORS NOTE !

TYYY FOR 1K READS LIKE WHAT-

I know this is short but what I wrote when I was camping didnt save idk why but yea, Im gonna start writing it on google docs. But yea tell my how u liked it. I will write like 2k words next chapter to make up for it :)

WORD COUNT : 723

8/8/22