04. 𝘊𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘋

CHAPTER FOUR

― CHANGED

I WAS LAYING DOWN on the floor in my living room when I heard a knock on my door, I groaned but got up anyway since my mom was asleep. It was Tracy "Oh hey traces what do you need?" I said, opening the door wider, "Hey do you want to go to Melrose?" I was confused, never knowing that she shops there but agreed to go. I put on my shoes and we started walking to the bus. On the ride there I asked her why she wanted to go, "Evie invited me" she said with a small smile before looking out the window. We got there and she straight away started walking in one direction, "Hey. I tried calling you guys but I was coming here anyway." It was Evie Zamora and her friend. They both looked at each other and giggled "Oh my phone didn't ring" Evie said before walking away.

We walked over to some underwear, "Shit I only have 10 dollars." Both of the girls laughed while Tracy and I made confused faces. Evie put the underwear into her bag while the other friend put a bracelet in hers. "I'm going to get a drink of water," Tracy muttered before walking outside. I was walking with Evie and the blonde when Tracy came back with a wallet "guys I just totally just stole this." I woahed and we started looking through it to see how much was inside. "It's like 900 bucks" I mutter counting it. "Let's go shopping," Tracy said as we all squealed and started running to the stores.

After Tracy and I went to her house and walked to Mason's room. "Hey mason, Just out of curiosity" Tracy said leaning on his door frame, He looked towards us "Who's the hottest girl in school?" he looked towards me before swallowing and looking back at Tracy.

"I guess um, Evie Zamora."

She laughed and walked in, "guess who I hung out with today." He looked at her as if he didn't believe it. "Bull" she rolled her eyes and pulled out the hoop earrings out of her pocket that "she" bought and dangled them "Melrose Avenue." he looked towards me and I nodded. "What?" "God, it's that hard to believe?" she said walking away and dragging by my arm with her. I saw Mel in the kitchen cooking dinner, I saw that I should leave. "I'm going to go home now before my mom notices I'm gone." Tracy nodded "bye." I hugged her before saying bye to Mel.

I saw my mom in the kitchen when I walked in. "Hey where have you been?" she questioned smoking a cigarette. "Went out with Tracy then went back to her house for a bit" I shrugged and took a plate and started serving myself. I sat down and started eating "Guess what" my mom said burning out her cigarette. "What" I said with food in my mouth " I got a promotion." I looked up and smiled "that's great mom!" I got up and hugged her. It was a big thing since it was like her first 1 week. I picked up both mine and my moms and washed them before saying goodnight. I walked upstairs to my room and got ready for bed when I realized I didn't do my homework. I groaned and started working on it.

The next morning I was in class almost falling asleep when someone shoved my shoulder lightly, I opened my eyes and saw that it was mason. "What" I mumbled before closing my eyes again, falling back asleep. "What do you mean what?" he shoved my shoulder again just a little harder. I groaned "leave me alone I just wanna sleep.." I put my head on my desk. "Why are you so tired?" he said, trying to pull my head up. "I stayed up late because I forgot to do my homework. I went to bed at 5am." I said leaning my head on my hand and looked towards him. He nodded and flicked my forehead "Ow what was that for?" I said rubbing my forehead "I thought you were falling back asleep" he said with a smile and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and punched his arm.

We were walking out of math and walking to science since we had the same class and we were partners, we walked by Tracy and Evie. I made a weird out face seeing as Tracy wasn't hanging out with Noel and was wearing a crop top. "What's going on with Tracy?" I asked mason. He shrugged and opened the door.

After school I was walking with the 2 seeing as Tracy said her mom was going to pick us up. We saw Noel and she waved. I waved back because Tracy didn't and Evie just laughed. We walked up to mel, "Evie this is my mom" Mel was leaning on the car. "No way she's like the hot big sister." Evie said, putting her hands on her hip. Not going to lie, Mel was hot. But Mel didn't fall for it. "What do you want me to do?" Tracy sighed, "Can you take us to Melrose?" I didn't know we were going to the stores. I needed to get home and work on my homework since I've gotten even more homework than last night. But Mel went with it anyway. We got there and Mel was talking about what she was going to get, she stopped the car. "Uh no mom it's okay you can drop us off." You can tell Mel was a bit embarrassed. "Um well okay." they both got out but I stayed, "Maggie? Aren't you coming?" Tracy said confused because I didn't get out. "Uh, actually I have to head home. I have a lot of homework." she nodded and they both left. It's true but I also didn't really want to go to the stores again. I was quite tired.

I got home and went into the kitchen to do my homework on the table. I woke up pounding on the door, "shit I feel asleep" I mumbled looking at my half done homework. I got up to see who was at the door, it was mason. "Why are you knocking like a maniac?" I opened the door wider singling for him to come in. "What do you want?" I said walking to the kitchen with him following me. "What do you mean, we have to do the science project."

"Oh shit I forgot" I put my other stuff aside and we worked on the project. "Hey sweetheart who's this?" I jumped a bit not knowing my mom was home. "Uh this is Mason Tracy's brother." she nodded and walked into her room.

AUTHORS NOTE !

I am going camping next weekend 👎👎👎

but anyways how do u like it?

WORD COUNT : 1164

7/31/22