TWENTY

KIRIN ENTRED FRANCES' room, he was told that she refused to speak anymore on what happened until she saw him. So, Daniel took him into see her and told him that they only had two hours it's each other.

Frances head snapped towards the door, her guard instantly going back up. That was until her eyes landed on the familiar blonde haired boy.

The girl didn't hesitate in jumping off the bed and running towards him, jumping up so that her legs wrapped around his waist.

Kirin caught the girl almost expertly. His hands held her waist tightly so that she didn't fall. He buried his head in the crook of her neck and let go of a deep breath.

"Going even a day without you is torture now." Kirin whispered. He had spent every day with the girl for 34 days. It felt weird not to be by her side daily.

Frances pulled away from the boy, her lips curling into a toothy grin. Her eyes flickered over his face, he seemed okay. No new injuries.

Once she assessed that he was okay, she leant down and connected their lips. They moved in perfect sync, their lips moulding perfectly together.

She had longed for his lips against hers since their last kiss. Her fingers ran through his floppy hair, pulling him closer to her. She needed him.

Kirin's hands travelled down to the girls ass, lightly squeezing, causing her to whimper against his lips, before pulling away from him.

Frances rested her head against his, her heavy breathing mingling with his. She hated being separated. He was always there for her on the island, she felt so alone without him.

"Are you okay?" Kirin whispered, gently placing the girl on the ground again but not letting go of her waist.

He had noticed how sick she looked. Her skin was pale and the dark circles surrounded her eyes. She was cold to touch.

Frances shook her head. She hadn't slept since they arrived here. She barely ate or drank and she felt like she was going insane with the very little human contact that she did have. 

"Will you just lay down with me?" Frances whispered, her voice cracking slightly.

Kirin's eyes softened as he nodded, guiding the girl towards the single bed in the corner of her room. Her room was much smaller than his. He couldn't help but wonder if they had done that on purpose.

There was a toilet in the corner of the room with a sink next to it, but that was all. Kirin's had a bathroom separate to his bed room and a desk in the bedroom with a few books stacked on it.

Frances laid on the bed first, leaving enough room for Kirin to climb in next to her. He pulled the girl into his chest and began to play with the ends of her hair.

He heard the girl faintly hum and nuzzle her head into the crook of his neck. He didn't care that she was asleep in the short time that they got together. In fact he was happy that she was, because at least then he knew that she was getting some rest.

The boys eyes flickered up to the cameras in the corner of the room. They appeared to zoom in on the couple, making Kirin grip Frances tighter.

Kirin couldn't wait to get out of whatever this place was and finally get back to reality. Just him and Frances. He wanted to get to know her family and friends. He wanted to get to know her on the outside, not on some island or some sort of holding prison.

His eyes caught a glimpse of the ring that he gave her, it still sat on her thumb, causing a smile to form on his face. She meant everything to him.

He didn't know how it was possible. He'd had girlfriends before but no one ever felt like this. She was special.

He wanted to keep her safe, no matter what.

"Kirin?" Frances mumbled, her warm breath hitting the sweet spot on his neck.

The boy hummed in response, closing his eyes and pulling Frances even closer-if that was even possible.

"Don't let them separate us again." Frances pleaded. "I've not been sleeping. I have nightmares about Set-him every night."

Frances could barely bring herself  to say his name. It made her feel physically sick. Every night she had nightmares about his hands on her body. The things that he did to her-

"Please, just don't leave me." She begged.

Kirin clenched his jaw. He couldn't promise to be here every night but he sure as hell would try. He would make everyone else's lives miserable until he could be with Frances again.

socials
instagram ~ vxidcameron & em.newmann
snapchat ~ emilynewman1234
tik tok ~ vxidbucky & leeandhan