8

look I know this is supposed to be a chatfic bbut still it's fun

After 10 minutes, Beomgyu finally opened the door, with Taehyun standing next to him,giving Kai a death glare. "HELLO YOU UGLY PIGS" Beomgyu shouted. "To be honest not the best welcoming but it's better than nothing." Soobin replied, obviously annoyed. As Kai saw Taehyun's death stare, he immediately gave Taehyun a cup of ice cream, which is by the way NOT mint chocolate and said "actually yeonjun HYUNG was accusing me i dont say anything I swear you can ask Soobin hyung" "why" "I'm not answering that let yeonjun hyung answer it" Soobin replied.   In panic, Yeonjun tried to change the topic. "LOOK OK WHATEVER BUT BEOMGYU U IMMEDIATELY OPENED THE DOOR FOR TAEHYUN WHILE WE HAD TO WAIT FUCKING 10 MINUTES HUHUHUHUHUU 🤨🤨🤨"  "whatever ok COME IN" Beomgyu said, secretly very excited. He had been waiting for this moment forever.

"I'm still salty about how you opened the door for Taehyun immediately, it's not fair!" Yeonjun whined. As Yeonjun said that, Soobin, the person who was trying to make himself relaxed whole being stuck with 4 extroverts, stared at Yeonjun's flawless face while opening his Notes in his phone, typing"omfghdsikfkfioogjowjdodvnoejfocmdjhessocutewhatshappening" Kai spotted how Soobin was acting so strange, and took a peek in Soobin's phone. He smirked and whispered "huhuhuhu the last letters  hessocutewhatshappening what is that?!?!"

Soobin slapped Kai's arm.

I'm not joking.

"You know, Hobak really likes you. He's usually not like this with other people. I guess you have something that Hobak really likes." Taehyun said, admiring Beomgyu's visuals, smiling, he just couldn't take his eyes off Beomgyu's half ponytail and his beautiful face. (imagine Beomgyu with the moa diary hairstyle pls basically this

 (imagine Beomgyu with the moa diary hairstyle pls basically this

he quality is crappy asf feel free to judge me) 

"Really? I bought some cat food because it was coming but Hobak's really cute omfg" Beomgyu replied. While Yeonjun, Soobin, and Kai was whispering and talking about how Taehyun and Beomgyu were so close to each other. "Didn't they meet like 5 days ago ??? Why are they so close omg" Kai asked. Yeonjun shrugged his shoulders and Soobin replied "it's probably because they're SOULMATES" Little do they know Taehyun's ears are really sensitive and heard every word they said while Beomgyu couldn't hear a thing and continued to play with Taehyun's cat. In front of Toto. Taehyun stared at the three  that  terrified looks on their face. "What ??? I didn't say shit pls stay away from me ure scary as fuck 😭😭" Yeonjun said. To be honest the rest just went speechless and ran to the guest room and hid there. "Cowards." Taehyun mumbled.

Beomgyu told everyone to go to the living room instead of his bedroom to do stuff (have mercy, I've never wrote anything like this before) "YOUR HOUSE IS BIG ENOUGH TO PLAY TAG WHAT TEH HELL" Kai said. Beomgyu's House was extremely big. It's like he's a millonaire or something! While Soobin was busy playing with Toto, Beomgyu, Taehyun, Kai and Yeonjun tried to interact with Odi. But when they tried to touch it, Odi would never let them. They couldn't even bribe Odi with treats so Taehyun and Yeonjun just gave up. But Kai and Beomgyu was desperately trying to get closer to Odi.

"Oh wait yea we can have a sleepover if you want" Beomgyu said. Kai, who was obviously confused, said "But we haven't prepared any clothes for sleeping?" Beomgyu replied "OH WE COULD JUST GET SOME NEW CLOTHES AND YALL COULD SLEEP IN THE GUEST ROOM OR MY ROOM I HAVE SOME SPARE SLEEPING BAGS DHIDJSKDKFIEO" "oh ok I won't mind" Taehyun said. He tried to make it sound like he didn't care, but he was actually really happy.

And, yes Beomgyu actually pronounced the keyboard spam.

"Wouldn't that just waste a lot of money??" Soobin asked. "istfg he's probably so rich 1 thousand is probably 1 cent for him"  Yeonjun replied. "YOIU GUYS CAN KEEP THE CLOTHES ITS FINE" beomgyu said, excitedly. Kai is really surprised and shouted "OH MY GOD HE'S RICH RICH ???"

I'm not finishing this today soz