10

ANANANANUWYWYWYAYAYWYAYYA

It was already 8pm, so they decided to go eat outside. They ate at a restaurant and it was indeed very delicious but expensive as hell. Beomgyu said they should go to this restaurant and he'll pay for everything. Taehyun wanted to tell beomgyu to let the others play, but he just playfully answered  "nooo they're all peasants"

literally me omg anyway

Taehyun drove everyone back to beomgyus house, then everyone sat on the sofa and talked about what are they going to do.

"LLLELEETTSTSTTSTSTS WATCH KDRAMA 😱😱" soobin said. Well, since soobin wanted to, yeonjun replied quickly "omg yes genius let's watch kdramas ure so smart"   "ohmygod yeonjun hyung is WHIPPED" kai said exposing yeonjun. But, beomgyu couldn't easily expose kai by talking about him and jeongin.

"W-wait..! No..! Why did you do that?! Please... stay alive.." The girl in the kdrama cried. Apparently, the girl tried to commit suicide, but the main character sacrificed himself to save her. (cringed while typing that so listen to stay alive by jungkook ft suga for clear skin)

" It's been 3 years, ji-hoon. Why, why did you have to save me? " The girl broke down in tears.

"Summer will be here soon. Summer, the season I met you, is coming. A summer without you... is coming."  (this seems familiar right? exactly! a quote from your lie in april, but changed to summer instead)

"our summer."

The girl left the main characters funeral, leaving the flowers he gave her for her first date with him.

"Goodbye, ji-hoon. I love you."

sorry to ruin the mood but listening to our summer by txt for clear skin (still cringed typing that yay ??)
2

" is this supposed to be sad ?? also someone explain why tf are we on the last episode" taehyun asked. He wasn't that interested, but was forced to watch it. He didn't even watch the other episodes!

"Taehyun shut the fuck up!  *sniff* you don't understand!" soobin said. He watched all the episodes and so did kai, so they were both hugging each other crying after the episode ended whole yeonjun was looking at them, he was jealous and we all knew that ofc ofc

ok but what if he explodes

I hope not cus they probably don't know what to do
(listen to hope not and don't know what to do by blackpink for clear skin)

Anyway, while kai and soobin were busy crying, beomgyu and taehyun were talking about how they were being such dramatic people and to be honest, they sat vvveeerrryyy close to eachother. Now yeonjun looks like the lonely one here.

Kai saw how yeonjun was reacting and figured it would be a very great time to make yeonjun comfort soobin AND some time to talk to jeongin. He got up and went to the corner, and called jeongin.

Back to yeonbin, yeonjun sat next to soobin, saying "it's just a kdrama come on, soobin it's fine!"  as he patted soobins head. Thought soobin was taller than him, he looked so cute and tiny.

"ohmygod whys he so cute help" yeonjun thought.

"oh hi kai, why did you call me?" jeongin asked. Not like he didn't like it, but he thought kai was supposed to be having sleepovers with the others.

"just watched a sad kdrama and i was originally hugging soobin hyung but yeonjun hyung looked jealous so I let him sit next to soobin hyung instead and I was bored so called you 😔" kai replied, at least he's not the third wheel for now, someone could keep his company.

"IMAGINE BEING THE THIRD WHEEL JOY CANT RELATE ok im sorry what do you wanna talk about?" jeongin asked, he would mind talking about anything as long as kais the one saying it. kai replied "shutthefuckup anyway let's talk about how delicious mint chocolate is"

"YYYEYEYSS MINT CHOCOLATE ID THE BEST FLAVOR FOMJODKVKSSL" jeongin said, he loved mint chocolate like kai. I bet you 100 dollars him and yeonjun could make good friends if they met  "EXACTLY AND there's some PEOPLE here that doesn't like min-" before kai could finish the sentence, beomgyu shouted

"HEY YOU IDIOTS DO YALL LIKE WANT DESSERT OR WHATEVER??"  dang it, beomgyu! did you have to interrupt them like that?

"oh crap waaaiaiiigitiittiititt ill talk to you tmr mwa mwa bye ugly rat" kai said

"so he said mwa mwa to me and called me an ugly rat?? 😟" jeongin thought.  "yea ok whatever weirdo BBYE 🙄"

"oh yes pls can I have bread" soobin asked. How the hell is that dessert ?? but whatever

"CAAANANANNANA I HAVE" kai said "MINT CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM???"

"I do not and will not and will never keep mint chocolate ice cream in my beautiful fridge" beomgyu replied

"wwwhahahtsvsvver ok then caaan I have egg tarts pls "   "yyea ok 8 think I have that" beomgyu said

"oh ill just have whatever u get" taehyun said to beomgyu, staring at him. Beomgyu literally wanted to scream.

"OK TTHRHEHFJSHDHRJSHSHDRSG HERE GRAB IT RN" beomgyu shouted.  Soobin shared his bread with yeonjun, and taegyu were eating the same stuff, while was peacefully enjoying his precious eggtarts.

continuing this at 5am because I have school tmr and i

do

not

want to sleep yet yay