14

wewwewewe i am veyr soryry if thid is bad because i absolutely suck pls forgive me

"am i dreaming???" hueningkai pinched himself while staring in disbelief. "IM NOT DREAMING HLEP WHATS HAPPENING IS THIS REAL WAHT /???" 

"HEY YOU AND SOOBIN GET YOUR ASSES UP AND COME LOOK AT THIS" kai whisper_shouted to the both, sleeping peacefully. "five more minutes" soobin replied sleepily, trying to go back to sleep without kai waking them up again. "leave me alone im trying to sleep!" yeonjun . 

Kai desperately wanted to wake them up and make them see this surprising sight, so without thinking he whispered "i accidentally burnt the kitchen and i dont know what to do ???" 

"YOU DID WHAT NOW ??" soobin shouted causing yeonjun to wake up.

"NO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LOOK AT THIS" kai whispered, and moved out of the way to let soobin and yeonjun see what was happening.

"where's my phone?" soobin got his phone and took a picture of 'them'. "that's what he gets for collecting my blackmail material!"

"THEY'RE DATING ALREADY WHAT THE FUCK AND THEY'RE CUDDLING ????????" yeonjun stared at them while questioning his existence (woah me too)

When beomgyu was asleep, he accidentally rolled off his bed, causing him to fall to the second layer, and taehyun was sleeping in the second layer. Beomgyu thought that was his pillow and hugged taehyun while sleeping. But apparently taehyun either didn't mind, enjoyed it, or didn't know it was beomgyu so he turned around and hugged beomgyu back. Both seemed to sleep so peacefully, so instead of waking them up, kai told yeonjun and soobin to come take a look at this.

(yea I couldn't find a picture im sorry but i do have a very low quality picture for you to imagine)

"what time is it...??" beomgyu slowly opened his eyes and rubbed it. He looked down seeing taehyun right next to him sleeping. "WHAT IN THE FORK WHY AM I ON THE SECOND LAYER" beomgyu shouted causing taehyun to wake up. The others just laughed after figuring out this was all an accident. But since soobin was still salty about how beomgyu has his blackmail material, he decided to say "are you and taehyun dating ?? how come you never told us this??"

"no I fell off my bed so I'm in the second layer this is so embarrassing help"  "what about you two cuddling?"

"I THOUGHT HE WAS MY PILLOW" beomgyu trying to explain the soobin, but got a reply "sure sure yeah I believe you"

forgot to mention beomgyu is NOT on TAEHYUNS bed anymore so taehyun had no idea wtf happened and went to ask them SSOS like basically he doesn't remember anythjng

"what are you guys talking about?" taehyun asked kai and yeonjun. "YOU AND BEOMGYU WERE LITERALLY CUDDLING WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'what are you guys talking about' DO Y OU THINK WELL BE TALKING BAIUT SHIT NO OBVIOUSLY WERE TALKING BAOUT HOW YOU CUDDLED BEOMGYU AND YALL WERE DATING WITH TELLING US" yeonjun said fastly, honestly felt like he was rapping but 🤷‍♀️

"omg he doesn't remember ASK SOOBIN HE HAS A PICTURE BEOMGYU FELL OFF THE BED AND THOUGHT U WERE HIS PILLOE AND HUGGED YOU" kai said to taehyun. "KAI WHAT THE HELL ITS AN A C C I D E N T I DIDNT MEAN IT I SWEAR" beomgyus face was literally as red as a tomato  (beomgyu loves tomato guys omgmgmgmgmmgmgmg) "oh wait yea I do remember hugging something it felt comfortable I'll admit" taehyun shrugged, as if it wasn't a big deal.

"WHAT????" yeonjun, soobin and kai shouted while beomgyu went to the bathroom to save him from embarrassment. "it was comfy??"

um anyway this story is supposed to be a chatfic so like they all went home and continued chatting basically meetup is done

also did I mention 20cm is so underrated