12

ikik most of yall already know valley of lies cus it was out like a few days ago but i forgor to say this so to the people who have no idea wtf is a valley of lies basically its a very pog song by txt (ft. iann dior) go listen to it rn or i will haunt you when im dead oh and i accidentally published this so i'll just edit this pls wait if u see this (aaannnnddd ill usually say smth like continuing this later cus I'm lazy when the chapters done so if u don't see that I'm just probably gonna edit the rest of the story later)

"HASHDJFJGN OK I CANT GET OVER HOW HYUNG EFFORTLESSLY GOT SOOBINS BLACKMAIL MATERIAL" kai laughed hysterically at soobin.

"STOP THAT WASNT FUNNY" soobin glared at kai. "well it was a bit funny u have to admit" taehyun said.

"ITT WAS LTIERAKLYTSKDFUNNY IN CRYING HIS REACTION AHJKKFKG" kai continued to laugh.

soobin was a bit angry but yes, it was indeed very funny. Yeonjun stared at soobin as he started rapping-scolding at kai and taehyun about how they actually thought the prank was funny and laughed at him.

"HEY KAI I MADE U LAUGH CAN I USE UR PHONE FOR A BIT PSLSPSSPSLSLLSLS" beomgyu, waving kais phone in the air as if that was his hand waving to someone. "YEA SURE OK I DONT MIDN"

someone is calling...

"rat 💙"

"one question I didn't mean to peek at ur calls but why tf are they named RAT with a blue heart" beomgyu questioned kai.

"beomgyu ure rich I bet u 10k that this rat person is that person h were tlakign about at the clothing shop" yeonjun said at beomgyu.

(oh and kai doesn't know how tf do thy know jeongin except of taegyu)

"OHMYGOD WEOWOWWOW WAIT U MIGHT WANNA HANG UP HE'S GONNA THINK WERE WEIRDOS" taehyun said.

"taehyun, we are weirdos wtf ru talking about ??" soobin replied. "no that's only u and ur flirty boyfriend yeonjun" "WHAT NO"

kai rushed to his phone, and hanged up jeongin's call before beomgyu could accept the call, and texted him "IM SORRY THIS PERSON WAS CONTROLLING MY PHONE AND WANTED TO ACCEPT UR CALL BUT I DONT WANT U TO THINK THEY'RE WEIRDOS THEY KIND OF ARE BUT NLIKE WHATEVER I'LL CALL YOU BACK LATER BYE"

jeongin thought "Instead of saying he was busy he wrote a whole essay wtf??"

"oh ok call me later or knife"

woah just me questioning about my existence