FGBIFFO 1

(Requested by @fanfictionsloverxoxo 💜)(There's some changes with the characters >_<)(Might be long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

(There's some changes with the characters >_<)
(Might be long ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Jungkook looks around the place, his new university. After getting to know that he got accepted, his father bought him new shoes and he was very protective of it, of course it's his father's gift.

It was lunch time, Jungkook is alone in a table where he ate.
"Hi" He hears, looking up to see a guy, smiling at him.
"Hi...?" He says, a bit confused.
"I'm Jehyuk, nice to meet you" Jehyuk says, smiling.

"Why are you sitting alone? Wait, are you one of the new students? You're one of the scholars, right?" Jehyuk says, smiling. Jungkook hesitantly nods and gave a small smile.
"You can just go to your friends and sit with them, you don't need to be with me, I'm pretty boring anyways" Jungkook says and he left.

"That was fast? Oh, well" He says and went back to eating.
"Well, I wanna know your name" He hears and is met with the same guy. He then offers Jungkook a snack which he accepted.
"I'm Jungkook" Jungkook says.
"Let's be friends" Jehyuk says, smiling.
"Sure" Jungkook says and shook Jehyuk's hand. They talked about things until they start talking about bullying.

Jungkook and Jehyuk sat beside each other, he explained about this game where you'll be given a red card and all. And if you get that card, you're dead meat. There were rules with this game, everything are supposed to be an accident, no photos and not in front of a CCTV camera. No evidence and no crime, teachers won't even dare to interfere.

If you're a victim, you'll be taken to this out-of-use stadium and the beatings will happen there. The rulers of the school, they're called as F4, will watch all of this. The leader, Taehyung, will read out the crime and Yoongi will clear out the evidences.

They watch and time how the person can take the hits. Though, only three of them watches as the fourth person just leaves, his name is Jaewon. Taehyung explains that they're not the ones who's doing this, they just allow it. But Jimin, always reminds them that the student should get out alive.

Hearing this all, Jungkook looked disgusted as Jehyuk finishes. He excuses himself and walked out of the classroom, walking to the stairs and reached the rooftop. He then screams out how shitty this game is, especially these four guys. As soon as he finished his rant, he walked out, Jaewon saw him and watched his outburst.

The next morning...

It was Saturday, Jungkook is going to his part-time job, the flower shop. He meets his friend, Hoseok there and their employer. Their boss, Namjoon, looks up who these four guys is, explaining them to Jungkook, who takes notes.

"Taehyung's family is the best of Korean real estate, he's a top student, but he plays all day" Namjoon says and Jungkook scoffs.
"He must be buying grades then" Jungkook says and Hoseok nudges him.
"Jimin's family works in the entertainment industry, they're actually mafia" Namjoon says and Jungkook laughs.

"That must be a joke" Jungkook says, laughing. He looked at Hoseok who seemed a bit interested with Yoongi, though he was a total player.
"And then Jaewon, his family is about medicine" Namjoon says and Jungkook thinks he must be a bit different, but then again he doesn't stop his friends behaviours.

"They're the ones who's all doing the bullying" Jungkook says, scoffing as he shook his head.
"Even if they're rich and all, they're not worth it" Jungkook says, rolling his eyes.
"I'm warning you, Jungkook, be careful" Namjoon says and he nodded.
"I promise that if it gets too much, I'll quit" Jungkook says, smiling.

Jungkook had been in this school for a few months now. Him and Jehyuk sat in their table in few cafeteria, talking about how this one guy inspired them both. They agreed to be quiet and safe until graduation. Jehyuk stood up but as soon as he turned around, he bumps into Taehyung, his lunch falling on his one-of-a-kind shoe.

Jehyuk apologizes but Taehyung wasn't letting it go.
"Lick my shoe" Hearing this, Jungkook couldn't take it anymore. He slammed his hands on the table, standing up and looking back at Taehyung. He glared at him and stood in front of him.
"That's too far!" Jungkook says, looking at Taehyung.

"What did you say?" Taehyung says and Jungkook realizes his mistake.
"I... I said that's too far" Jungkook says, trying to not get affected by the other's intimidating look.
"Hmm... What was that?" Taehyung says, leaning a little closer.
"P-please just apologize to him" Jungkook says, gulping as he looked up at Taehyung.
"Sure" Taehyung says and Jungkook looked at him.

"You-" Jungkook is cut off as Taehyung walked to Jehyuk, who looked down.
"Sorry" Taehyung says with gritted teeth before walking away.

Jungkook walks to his locker, looking around before opening it. He stood there, staring at the red card that is right in the middle of his locker. Students started taking pictures and telling everyone. The game is on. He excuses himself and went to the infirmary. As he reaches the infirmary, his phone dinged and a notification about his location is seen on the group chat. He looks around and climbed out of the window as he hears footsteps.

"Accidents" happened, which made him soaking wet. Jehyuk left him and he's alone by himself. He ran to the rooftop and started screaming in frustration.
"This is my quiet place, why are you so noisy?" He hears, looking back and is met with Jaewon. Suddenly, Jaewon hid him as soon as screaming is heard. The students looked around and excuses theirselves.

Jaewon leaves and Jungkook is left alone again. He finds a drawing of him shouting. Their group chat notified of Taehyung telling them to get it going. They found him and took him to the stadium. They pushed him around, his shirt being ripped a little. Jaewon sets the sprinklers on, which he took as a chance to escape. Taehyung was a bit mad at the failed students who couldn't get rid of Jungkook.

The next day, Jungkook still went to school. He's not going to be a coward about it. But as soon as he got to his locker, he got pushed. He's startled as they took one of his shoes.
"Hey! Give it back!" He screamed, running after them even though he only got one shoe on. They reached the stadium from all running. The guy gave it to Taehyung, who cuts it with a blade.

Jungkook watches with wide eyes, biting his bottom lip. Taehyung smirked, throwing it at him. He puts it back on anyways
"Aww, you're putting it back on? Shouldn't you get a new one?" Taehyung says, being the rude bitch he is. Jungkook grits his teeth, looking back at Taehyung with a glare.

"Y-" Taehyung is cut off as a strong kick to his stomach causes him to fall back. Everyone around stood in shock, watching how Taehyung sit back up. He glared at Jungkook who stared at him.

"I won't let you step over me, whatever you do to me, I don't care... I'll fight you back, Kim Taehyung!"

(Okay, I didn't watch it, I had this episode review and wrote this 😭)