FGBIFFO 12

Jungkook looks at the necklace Taehyung is giving him

Jungkook looks at the necklace Taehyung is giving him. He looks back up at Taehyung and sees his smile.
"No" Jungkook says, startling the other.
"W-what?" Taehyung stuttered out, starting at Jungkook in surprise.
"We can't, Tae... You and Yuan are still engaged, it's wrong if I say yes" Jungkook says and Taehyung sighs, laughing.
"Oh, yeah... How can I forget about that" Taehyung says, huffing. They walked inside the house and Taehyung insisted on giving Jungkook the necklace.
"No, Taehyung, I don't want to" Jungkook says, huffing.
"Taehyung? Jungkook?" They heard, stopping on their tracks and looking up to be met with Yuan.

"Yuan!" Taehyung says, smiling. Jungkook backs away, smiling at Yuan. All of a sudden, the head maid, walks in, wrapping an arm around Jungkook. Jungkook looks at her in surprise and she smiled at Yuan.
"Ma'am Yuan, Jungkook here is one of the maids, he's master Taehyung's personal maid" She says and Jungkook is forced to agree.
"Why?" Yuan asks, frowning. Jungkook bit his bottom lip and the head maid, Mrs Hyun, felt how he tensed up.
"Oh, it's to pay for the vase Jungkook had accidentally broke" She says and Yuan nodded.

As Jungkook cleaned, he looked at Taehyung who grabbed his arm.
"Hey, I'm trying to sort something out about Yuan, I just can't pin it down" Taehyung says and Jungkook nodded, stopping. Caught chit chatting, Mrs Hyun tells Jungkook he must "feed" Taehyung.
"What?!" Jungkook says, huffing as he looked at the laughing Taehyung. The other opens his mouth and Jungkook rolls his eyes, shoving the food into Taehyung's mouth. Taehyung just laughed and chewed.

Jaewon watched the scene and took an embarrassing photo. Jimin laughs at it, but Jungkook, he had a straight face. He hadn't been able to catch up with the flower shop after this "maid" thing happened.
"Hey, don't worry about Hoseok, Yoongi went to help him" Jimin says, noticing Jungkook's expression.
"Oh, well, we're off to scare you Yuan" They both said and left.

While Jungkook does chores, Taehyung couldn't resist and decided to watch nearby. Cutting in the garden, he accidentally cuts himself. Mrs Hyun saw this and helped him clean the wound and covered it with a band-aid.
"I totally support you with master Taehyung" She says, supporting and encouraging him for regarding Taehyung.

At the mansion, even though he worries about finding Yuan, he still finds time to bicker and tease with Jungkook. Of course, an unfortunate event happened, Yuan walked in on them. Jungkook backs away, gulping while Taehyung stood up straight. She was staring at them in disbelief.
"Hey, we should go and meet my mother to stop everything" Taehyung says but Yuan scoffs and shook her head.
"I already emailed her, I want to move in with you, to get to know you better" She says, smirking. Taehyung looked at her with wide eyes but didn't say anything.

And of course, his mom granted the request.
"Hey, Jungkook, can you unpack my cases for me?" She says, smiling. Jungkook looked at her and hesitantly nodded. He then went and unpacked the cases. Yuan looks back at Taehyung, glaring at him.
"If you don't behave, I'll have my parents destroy Jungkook" She whispers and Taehyung couldn't do anything but just stand still and be quiet. All of a sudden, Mrs Hyun walks in, knocking of course. They turned back and the lady smiles at them.

"Excuse me, master Taehyung... Uh, I need Jungkook to run some errand for me, if you don't mind?" She says and Taehyung nodded. He gave Jungkook a look and nodded at him. Jungkook stood back up and went to do Mrs Hyun's errand. As Jungkook left the room, Taehyung glared at Yuan.
"You just want to win" He says, scoffing.
"I'm not, Tae... I really do like you! I really do! I believe we're meant to be..." She says, smiling. She grabbed his hands and held it tight.
"I promise, I'll be able to make you feel the same to me" She says and Taehyung just glared at her.

With Jungkook, he had spaced out in the grocery store. He's snapped out of his trance when someone tapped his shoulder. Looking back, he's met with Jaewon.
"Oh, Jaewon" He says, smiling.
"Hey, what happened? Is it about Yuan and Taehyung?" Jaewon asks, smiling.
"Yeah, but I trust Taehyung... I'm just worried about Yuan" Jungkook says and Jaewon nods, listening. Jungkook lightly slaps Jaewon's arm as he teases him. Jaewon blushes at the touch and is impressed about his faith on Taehyung.

While on the other side, Taehyung hugged a crying Yuan, letting her cry on his shoulder as she hits him. She finishes crying, looking at Taehyung.
"What are you planning to do? The business will go down when we cancel the engagement" She says, sniffling.
"I-" Taehyung was about to say something but she cuts him off.
"You know what, I'm going to go ahead and tell my parents to go do the wedding immediately" She says, walking out.

The next day, they meet her parents. They're very keen about moving things immediately. As Taehyung was about to say something, Yuan rescues him.
"Mom, dad, I want to call off the engagement" She says and they both stared at her.
"But why?" Her mom asks and she huffs.
"He's very short tempered" She says, crossing her arms. She then secretly message him, the message saying that he should react like how the old Taehyung would react.
"I would want a man, who'll take good care of me, feed me, a gentleman, not some short tempered guy like him" She says, tearing up.
"So, please, call off the wedding" She says and her father calmly complies.

Jungkook goes on with his maid duties, walking in Taehyung's room and spotted something. He went to grab it and sees it was stained. He remembers this shirt. The day he had kicked Taehyung. He chuckles, putting it back down. All of a sudden, his phone dinged. Taking it out of his pocket, he sees a message from Yuan. Frowning, he opens the messages and sees that it was a video of her apologizing and telling that she's going to America to study. Dropping everything, he ran off and went to the airport. He arrived after 10 minutes, running faster as he sees her.

He tripped on his own foot, startling Yuan, who looks back.
"Jungkook?!" Yuan says, helping him up.
"Ow" He says, rubbing his knees.
"Are you okay?" She asks and Jungkook nodded, laughing.
"It's like our first meeting" He says and Yuan chuckles. They hugged and argued about who's on the wrong. Yuan's flight is going soon, so they bid goodbye as friends. Though, he didn't see how she gave a wink to someone. He's startled as he felt hands grabbing him and carrying him. He looks at who they are and sees the three.

They carry him to a van, letting him in before closing the door.
"Aish, they're just fools" Taehyung says, noticing how his friends are waiting outside. He then looks back at Jungkook, who looks very confused.
"So, Jungkook... I'm asking you this again, would you like to be my boyfriend?" Taehyung says, smiling as he shows the meteor necklace, giving it to him. Jungkook smiles, giving it back to him and turned around, motioning for him to wear it for him.
"So... Is it a yes?" Taehyung asks as he finished putting the necklace.
"Yes" Jungkook says. Shaken, Taehyung kicks him out of the van.

The three stared at Jungkook, frowning.
"So-" Jimin says and is startled as they heard Taehyung screaming in joy.

"I guess they are"