FGBIFFO 6

Jin sat on his bed as his mother talks to him over the phone

"Jin"

She says and Jin straightens up, though she can't see, he still felt nervous.

"Y-yes, mom?" He curses himself as he stuttered.

"I want you to get rid of that guy that Taehyung had been chasing after... As soon as I get back in Korea, I better see that guy out as I don't like how my son is changing"

Jin wanted to disagree but he can't even argue back, so he just said yes. The call ended and Jin sighs, shaking his head.

"Hey, Jungkook, you know tulip symbolises first love" Hoseok says as he waters the tulip.
"Hey, that Jaewon guy is back in Korea, right? How is he?" Namjoon asks as he looked at Jungkook. The younger gave an awkward smile as he remembers that Taehyung had marked him as his territory.
"He's fine, I guess?" He says, scratching his nape.

"Though he seems a bit different" Jungkook says, shrugging.
"How about you make up an excuse to chat with him?" Hoseok says and Namjoon agreed.
"Yeah, maybe in that way, you'll be able to see if he really had changed" Namjoon says and Hoseok agreed to it too.

Jungkook decided to check his socials and Jaewon's post had come to his feed. It was a photo of him, cuddling and kissing with a unknown girl. He was a bit confused when he hadn't gone to France yet, he was so in love with Jia, what happened. Hoseok peeked over and gasped.
"Oh, my gosh" He says, looking at Jungkook.

"As you-" The school presentation is cut off as Taehyung walked up to the stage and went to podium. He looked around and spots Jungkook.
"Hey, Jungkook! Why aren't you answering and replying back to my messages and call?" Taehyung says. Jungkook wishes the ground would eat him whole as he felt embarrassed, seeing all the stares of the people around him.

In annoyance, Taehyung walked to Jungkook and gave him a new phone. Jungkook looked at him and Taehyung smiles.
"Use that so I can get in touch with for our date" Taehyung says before leaving the room. Jungkook sighed and excuses himself, putting the phone in his pocket. He decided to go to where he let his frustrations and have fresh air, the rooftop.

As soon as he reaches the rooftop, he spots Jaewon there. He walked up to him, sitting beside him. Maybe they can chat now?
"Hey... Uh... Don't take this as something bad... But you seem different" Jungkook says and Jaewon chuckles, shrugging.
"Also... I'm not actually dating Taehyung... " Jungkook says, it was true though... He hadn't agreed to them being boyfriends yet.

"Should we date behind his back then?" Jaewon says, though it was a joke that he laughed off. Jungkook just kept quiet, biting his bottom lip.
"Was my return from France too late?" Jaewon asks, looking at him.
"I... I don't know" Jungkook says, looking down. Jaewon just hummed.