FGBIFFO 10

Rainy season has started

Rainy season has started. Namjoon encourages Hoseok to not be scared and hesitate in dating as his teen years is fleeting. With Jungkook, Yuan visited his house.
"Oh, Yuan, why are you here?" Jungkook greeted her with a smile and let her in. Yuan seems so happy as she had a very big smile on her face. Walking to the living room, Jungkook offered her water and sat down beside her.
"So... I got a very good news!" She says and Jungkook tilts his head to the side as a sign for her to go on.
"Taehyung asked me to be his girlfriend! Of course, I accepted! We're finally together! I'm so happy!" As she rants, Jungkook congratulated her while he tries his best to not cry.

News of Taehyung and Yuan dating spread quickly around school as soon as it got revealed. While Taehyung, who's at the home, stared at the cookies that Jungkook had given to him. Hearing his door open, he immediately hid it and looks up to be met with Yuan.
"Hey, Tae, are you taking me to prom?!" She says, bouncing on her heels. Taehyung was a bit hesitant until she reminds him of what he had said.
"You said you'll try your best to love me back, right? So take me to prom, please!" She says, putting her hands together as she begged.

Yuan knew Taehyung's schedule, having to blackmail Jimin for it. Jimin ended up being scolded by Yoongi as soon as he had found out and his reason was...
"That girl is a pain on the ass" Jimin says, huffing.
"But, like... Why did Taehyung immediately switched? I thought he loved Jungkook, why is he dating Yuan all of a sudden?" Yoongi asks as they exchanged looks.

Hearing about the news, Jaewon had decided to visit Jungkook.
"Oh, Jae... Come in" Jungkook says and let Jaewon in. They walked to the living room and Jaewon tells Jungkook to sit down.
"What makes you come here?" Jungkook asks, smiling a little.
"Are you okay?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook frowns, chuckling.
"Yeah, why would I not be okay?" Jungkook asks, raising his brow as he scoffs.
"I mean... How do you feel about Yuan and Taehyung dating?" Jaewon asks and Jungkook snickers.

"Me and Taehyung were never a couple anyways. I'd rather finish my studies first and besides if he can move on, then I can too" Jungkook says, smiling.
"But Taehyung is never the type to move on easily if he loves someone" Jaewon says, trying to assure Jungkook but he just shook his head.

Jungkook was just passing by, but how did he end up catching Taehyung, kissing Yuan on the school grounds. He stood there, gulping before escaping as they might stop anytime soon. As he escaped, he wasn't able to see how Taehyung pushed Yuan. With Jungkook, he's cornered by the mean girls, laughing at him.
"How embarrassing, Taehyung immediately dumped you, huh?" One of them says. They're all startled as books are thrown at them, causing them to run away. Jungkook looks at the culprit and sees Lunhae who smiled at him.

"Lunhae... Uh, do you know any part-time jobs I can take, I really need money" Jungkook says and Lunhae suggested about this gig where they're supposed to he a couple.
"You can be my boyfriend" Lunhae says, smiling as he wrapped an arm around Jungkook. The other just laughed awkwardly, while a hiding Jaewon, overhears the conversation.