23

You good?" Tyrese came behind me grabbing my waist looking at me in the mirror

"Yea I'm good" I said laughing at his touch "aight but come on you've been taking hours to get ready for what"

"Cause we're going the club getting ready to shake my ass n find these niggas." I said the last part lowly

it's been a month since the whole outbreak at Trigger's house and we have not talked at all.

Im chillin tho ain't no one worried about him and his ugly ass hoes.

"is they here cause ion see em" I asked tyrese pulling my shorts out my ass closing the car door.

"nah sin texted and said they was out front" rese said standing nxt to me looking around

"Bitch" a voice from behind me and I quickly turned around and pushed it.

"The fuck got some damn hulk strength" Ashanti said with her back to tyrese car

"Bro stop playing around my car and shit, now it gotta dent cause ha fat ass back" Tyrese said mugging everyone

Shanti was about to say sum so I pulled ha back "is my bitch ready to shake sum ass?" I held her hand walking to the club "u lucky he almost got fucked up talkin to me like that."

I laughed.

Bitch, I'm G to the L to the O, Big Glo(Rilla)
You can catch me out in traffic, tinted, sliding with ya hoe (skrrt)
I ain't popping out at parties, gotta book me for a show (gimme that)
He say "Y'all be living fast, " nah, pussy boy, you slow (stupid ass)

Ayy, we hopping out at red lights (go), twerking on them headlights (go)
She said she can't come outside today, that mean she scared, right?
I be put up in the winter, in the summer, pop out every night (on gang)
Bragging on that nigga top, he better hold his head tight (better watch 'em)
Anyways, life's great, pussy still good (but they knew that)

"and they definitely knew that" I stuck out my tongue shaking my ass with a cup in my hand.

The whole gang was her at BlueMoon. The ghettoest trip club ever. It be a shoot out, a fight you name it's here.

Some of Trigger  hood friends was throwing him a lil sum cause he was back . We had our own lil section with some bottle girls .

"I just got an itching feeling shawty over their wanna fight so damn bad, cause everytime I get up she looking over here" Shanti looked over at some Light bright ass bitch with a Neno green lace on.

"stop can we just have a good time damn always gotta do some shit just ghetto" Mooks looked at us.

"nigga one it's not me it's shanti" I laughed sitting on Tyrese lap. "I feel u getting hard" I whispered in his ear and laughed

"what can I say it just know what it want." He shrugged pulling me closer

I don't know if it's the drinks or him but i needs it now

"And you saying it want me" i tugged on his little beard he had.

"Yea that's what I'm saying" rese grabbed my waist.

I got up off of him and shook my head walking down the stairs heading to the bathroom.

that nigga must be dumb as fuck if think getting some of this pussy" I looked in the bathroom mirror wobbling side to side pulling down my shorts down

your mad pretty" A random brown-skin with jet black hair tattoos said looking at me up and down.

"Thanks you look good asf too" "appreciate it and ya lips look good and ya body" The girl said and I looked in the mirror and looked back at her

You talking to me?" I laughed confused about what's going on and cause I'm drunk

don't get me wrong she look good too but I am not a lesbian. "Yea you I saw you from my section and I was just watching you shake ya ass" my eyes widen and I turned and quickly left out that bathroom

"Where you going mamas?" I was stoped by a tall figure looking up I saw trigger.

"don't worry about that" I shrugged walking off Just to get pulled back "why is you acting like that for I did sum to you?" He licked his lips

Why he gotta be so fine lord

"Yea you did you was acting mad weird after my lil "episode" at ya crib and then you gone have ya lil ho come for me like I'm ya bitch" folding my arms and looking up at him.

"The thing with ole girl bro ion even fuck with ha forreal so my bad for that, situation happened my crib yea it was different but you was the one acting weird"

"Aight" I decided not too say nun cause I was already having a good time. "Aight" he backed up away from me

"Can you pick me up and take me back to the table?" I lifted my arms and smiled.

"Nigga what I-." He smirked and bent down a little picking me up and carrying me bridal style.

"Nigga our table is over there" I pointed as he walked in the opposite direction.

"nah no more partying for you can't even stand up straight" he threw me over his shoulder bending down throwing me in the car."

* Hey y'all Ion be updating dis book like that but if ya fw it I'll continue 🫣