IM FAMOUS

FWIP POV
"Gem,Gem,Gem!GEMMMMMMMMM"i shouted " what is is fwip" she moaned " IM FAMOUS"I told her "yeah..sure you are" she said sarcastically " no seriously loook" I said showing her the video of shrub breaking lizzies nose. "It has over 1 million views" "omg you've made Lizzie famous"gem said " yeah i kno...wait what" "I mean you're not even in the video so Lizzie is technically the famous one"gem said in that annoying tone she uses any time she proves me wrong .
"Ugh your the worst in gonna go tell sausage, and maybe he'll actually care about my success" I said as I stormed off ahead of gem. "WHAT SUCCESS" Gem called to me. Omg Gems so annoying she is the worst sister ever. She doesn't even let me have fun, I mean one time I was gonna blow up our house and she stopped me. Like it was only gonna be a little explosion. Anyway I rushed to school before Gem and found sausage waiting for me. "Where's Gem" he asked "I ran ahead of her because she didn't care about my success" I said " You're successful"he said as tho it was the craziest thing ever which it isn't " yeah I posted a video of Lizzie and shrub fighting and it has over 1 million views" I bragged "OMG YOUR FAMOUS"sausage screamed. "Come on let's go"I grabbed sausage pulling him " what about Gem" he asked "she needs to learn her lesson somehow"I said "oh. Ok" he said as he followed me to our next lesson.

Gems POV
Fwip told me he was famous but I told he just made Lizzie famous and ran off looking for sausage. So now I'm stuck looking for him. "Hey your Scott right"I asked "yeah its Gem isn't it what's wrong"Scott said I said "I annoyed fwip so he ran off looking for sausage and now I can't find him have you seen him anywhere" Scott said he'd help look for them so we set off after minutes on a busy quest dodging students and searching rooms I said "umm Scott they've been waiting in our next class this whole time" "oh hey Gem, by the way fwip isn't taking to you until you apologise"Sausage said "ugh fine I'm sorry fwip, there is that better" I said sarcastically "sausage tell gem she needs to say it like she means it"fwip ordered "umm gem fwip said" "I know what he said ugh fine, fwip I'm sorry"I said "apology accepted" said fwip "umm I'm gonna leave now" Scott said at he slowly walked out "thanks for help"I called to him"