The date?

Lizzies PoV

Todays the day the day i either make a friend or get stood up. I'm so excited I'm in my cute little pink mini skirt and knitted blue sweater. I'm supposed to meet him a 630 in his house. He said we'll just hangout and maybe go grab pizza if we're up to it.

Joel's PoV

I'm kinda scared tbh. I mean Lizzie is like the bully of all bully's, but I dont see it. She's just a kid being a kid. I mean someone's gotta be the big bad right? I'm actully wearing my good clothes for this. Blue jeans and a purple and green sweater (yes those are the best clothes Joel owns). I'm excited . I just hope I dont get stood up.

Lizzies PoV 

I knock on the door and Joel answers. He greets me with a warm smile and I smile back.

"Hey Lizzie!"

"Hi" I respond "so wachya wanna do"

"Do u play minecraft?" Joel askes me

"HELL YEAH!" I shout shocked that he even knows what it is.

We headed up the stairs and we played Minecraft we played for what seemed like hours Joel orders us pizza. We ate and played some more.

"Hey lizzie" Joel says

"Yeah what's up"

" I was thinking and ever since I set eyes on you, I've had a this feeling I like to be more than friends" Joel tells me.

I sorta just stood there taking in it. And I didn't know what to say. I mean I've always wanted a friend and I really like Joel and I kinda feel the same but it's just so soon and my reputation is already so bad. And this this could destroy every last bit of it, but I'm willing to take that risk. I grab Joels hand and give him a kiss.

" is that a yes?" he says grinning

"Yes!" I say.

After that I had to go. Miss Welsh took me home and I then ran up the stairs and flipped into my bed and just layed there thinking, was this the right decision? I love him but.... I'm ruined. Or at least my social status is. I went to from this terrifying bully everyone feared to, someone people talk and gossip about and think nothing of. And this ,this was the final straw, I officially have no hope of salvaging my social life. I thought for a moment, I didn't know how I felt, I mean part of me doesn't care and then the other. The other parts telling me to punch Joel in the face and pretend non of it ever happened. I sat there tears started trickle down my face, and before I knew it I had drifted off to sleep.

-~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~--~-~-~-~--~-~-~-
So that's the chapter. If you can't tell option 1 won the vote. Thanks for all the people that voted and...

THANKS FOR 7K

This all started as me wanna to right a story for fun then I uploaded it and it slowly grew. I know i say this all the time but HOW can people honestly sit through this piece or junk. I dont deserve the support I get from yous and I'm honestly so grateful. Thank you for reading and being patient with me as I dont upload as much as other writers do. I truly mean every one of those words.

And has fwip been murded yet?