Introduction

The wind blew slightly but enough to swirl around the trees and leaves as the sun shone brightly. The streets were filled with people who were busy with their own lives. It was a warm, slightly windy, sunny day as the triplets were busy with their own lives.

"M/N! We need an outfit check!" a woman called to the [hair-colored] boy. The 19-year-old looked up with his heterochromia eyes from the piece of fabric he was sewing. He sat in a design studio-based room, that was in Vi's workplace as all the models got ready for a photo shoot. He sat with the lights off and the door wide open as he saw people pace back and forth.

One of the younger models came, a girl with brown hair who was about 16 or 17. She nervously looked at the male. "It looks... like shit." the boy plainly said. "What?" The girl asked. M/n went back to sewing the fabrics together, trying to create a fancy cape. "Maybe you should use one of the black shirts instead of a white one," he explained as he got another fabric.

"What would a shirt do?" the girl asked. "It can change the vibes of an outfit. Now go." Vi came up being the girl who quickly scrambled away. "Outfit check." the eldest triplet called. M/n tore his eyes away from the fabrics again and looked at the outfit.

"White cuffed shirt," he responded and went back to his sewing. "Cool, cool." Vi nodded. He turned around and scrambled away, not wanting to miss his photoshoot. "This is a big shoot people!" he heard the director call. "We have to make sure everything is amazing!" He saw a shadow stand at the doorway as the voice called "They have sewing machines, ya know that right?"

"I know that Keo," M/n responded. "Why are you hand sewing it then?" the boy asked with a scoff. Keo stepped into the room and sat on the floor, staring at the middle triplet. "I'm kind of an old-fashion person. Do you need something?" Keo jolted and giggled.

"No. Actually-" M/n got up, interrupting him. He gently placed the cape onto the mannequin that wore a fancy outfit, made by him. He fixed the came, then stood back to admire his work. After a few seconds, he turned and held out his hand.

"Where is the script?" he asked. Keo giggled and rolled his eyes, handing him another copy of the script that was for the newest movie. "Can you play this guy?" Keo pointed to the guy's name on his own script as M/n nodded. Keo got up, readying himself for the scene.

They acted for about 10 minutes (M/n pointing out the mistakes at Keo) before everyone had to go to the photo shoot place. "Ugh," Keo grumbled. "Damn, can't a boy work?" He asked no one in particular. "Let's just go." M/n signed. They walked out of the room as  Vi caught up to them, handing them special passes for the shoot. They took it and put it on their necks as they walked, talked and laughed.

This was one of the sweet moments the triplets had before... the games.