ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

The moment M/n woke up, he could tell something was going to go wrong. He expected it. But he didn't expect how it would happen.

The day started with M/n, in bed. He wore his nightwear and was under the blankets, hugging his wolf stuffed animal. See, his wolves died when he was younger so he hand-made four wolves stuffed animals that looked similar with a few different details and gave them to his two brothers and friend since the wolves were all shared and the other three loved them.

Now, M/n was woken up by a crow, which was very odd. The crow had somehow flown into his room and waited around until his alarm rang to turn it off. Then the crow cawed very loudly until M/n woke up.

"Uuugghhhh" grounded the [hair color] male. He felt around the table next to him for his alarm clock to turn it off, but to his surprise, it was already turned off. He slowly got up, despite not wanting to, and looked at his table, where the crow was.

"What do you want?" He whined quietly as he stared at the crow. The crow simply looked at him and 'caw!' ed again. He groaned and flopped back down to go back to sleep but the crow wouldn't let him. It jumped on him, its talons poking M/n.

"Okay, Okay! Fine, I'll get up! Jeez, you stupid bird." M/n grumbled. He stared at the crow and laughed. "I didn't mean that, I'm a sorry crow." He apologized to the mad-looking bird. He patted the crow's head as he looked over at his phone. It's Thursday but we don't have anything to do. M/n thought.

Finally, he got up, out of his bed, and put on a robe. He went to a closet in the living room and opened it up. Inside were bags and bags of animal foods. There was food for cats, dogs, bunnies, birds, crows, beavers, squirrels, and for an old skunk. Yeah, it's a lot but for some reason, animals really like their yard.

He hauled some of the food into the backyard and spread it out for the animals that came. Some animals came immediately, but some stayed away. The food was usually gone by lunchtime so he went back inside and let the crow out. Then he went shower and brushed his teeth and got dressed in a short-sleeved collared shirt with a [fave color] sweater over it and some black pants with white socks.

"Now, what Is for breakfast?" he muttered to himself. Opening the kitchen door, he saw some eggs, bacon, and ham. He took those out and took some bread out, deciding to make some breakfast sandwiches.

By the time he was done with the three breakfast sandwiches, Keo and Vi woke up. They dragged their selves into the kitchen wearing their matching jammies (white short-sleeved shirts with plaid pants), as they smell the food. "Ooh, breakfast!" Keo grinned. Vi nodded, giving M/n a head pat as thanks, and took his food to the living room.

Keo and M/n followed soon after, carrying their food, and sat down near the living room table and placed on [show] to watch while they ate. After they ate, Vi and M/n cleaned up while Keo went showers first. Then Keo came down dressed and Vi went up to shower. Then after cleaning up, they all went into the living room, letting [show] play in the background as they all played on their phones.

Since they didn't have anything to do, Vi didn't have to Model and Keo didn't have a rehearsal they all (telepathically) agreed to chill and lay down.

I woke up Keo and Vi snoring loudly as fuck. I saw Keo and Vi laying down and sleeping as well which make me wonder, when did I take a nap? I yawned and looked around the silent house. I got up to stretch my legs (I almost fell because I was sitting down for so long) and walked to the kitchen. I looked around for something to eat but sadly, couldn't find anything.

I looked at my brothers again and decided to go for a walk. I took a sticky note and wrote 'Out for a walk, might grab some food too. No promises tho :P' and stuck it to Keo's forehead. I put on some black shoes and went out.

It was sunny, the streets filled with people moving, trying to get going with their lives, and loud noises. I took a walk around, looking for someplace to pick up some food. I spotted a restaurant with some good-looking food displayed and called their number.

I ordered a curry, some soup and [food] for the three of us and the person said it was going to be about 30 minutes. I set a timer for 30 minutes and walked around some more to waste time. I shopped a bit and went to a newly opened pastry shop and bought some macarons for Keo, brownies for Vi, and [snack] for myself.

The timer had rung so I went back to the restaurant and picked my food up. I paid them and tipped them and held the two bags of food in my hands. I make my way back home and hear some fireworks being set off. "Probably some crack head," I muttered and arrived home.

I went to the living room and saw the two awake and fixed up. "Hello," Vi said with a wave. I placed the food on the table and they immediately dug in. "Someone put fireworks off," I said with an annoyed tone as I turned the lights on and sat back down. "Probably some crackhead." Keo immediately responded and turned the TV on.

We continued watching [show] and finished our food. I cleaned up quickly and went back but the TV, for some reason, went black. "What the fuck!?" Keo yelled. He the remote on the couch and groaned. "Fucking bitches." Vi muttered and went up to fix the TV but he shook his head.

"Blackout?" I questioned and he nodded. I sighed loudly and leaned back. Vi sat down on the couch with a groan and we all just sat there. In silence. Pure, pure, silence. Wait, what? "Why is it so quiet?" I asked.

I got up to the window and looked out. There was no one, not a single soul. What happened? The day was still sunny, there were no clouds but it was purely silent. "What the fuck happened?" Keo asked. "You see, little child," Vi said, patting Keo's head. "We're gonna die."

"Vi, we aren't."

"Yes, we are."

"WE'RE GONNA DIE!?!?"

"No, we aren't Keo. Vi!!"

In the end, we decided to check any other places to see if there were other people or if the people had actually disappeared. We also had weapons, just in case. Vi had his bat that had nails stuck to it, Keo had his legal gun which was a Glock 19 (I'm sorry, I don't know my guns) and I had a double-sided ax.

So we headed out.