Their Story

Then next morning, Buffy opened her eyes and got out of bed. She shut her curtains of the windows and it was dimly lighted once more. She walked downstairs in her bathrobe only to be greeted by Rupert making tea. She smiled happily as she walked over and kissed Rupert on the lips. Rupert kissed her back full of deep passion ad lust. Buffy pulled away and looked at him. "Come upstairs with me?" She asked him. Unwilling to say no he nodded. She smiled as she brought him up to her bedroom. She walked in after he did. She shut and locked the door trying to keep prying eyes out. Buffy gently pulled him down on top of her and kissed him deeply. He began to kiss Buffy's neck as she took off his shirt. "Are you sure, Buffy?" Rupert asked, looking at her. "Yes!" She said as she took off her own shirt and threw it across the room. He kissed his way down her body, she moaned softly at the feeling. She smiled as he took off her shorts before gently and slowly taking off her panties. He gasped as got down and gently sucked on her swollen clit using his tongue to in light circles, increasing pressure slowly. Rupert then added a finger into her and gently curled it to make her more prepared for him. Her inner walls clamped tightly around his digit as he stretched her. Eventually, he inserted a second finger as he rubbed the bundle of nerves from the inside. She felt every muscle contracting and squeezing tightly as she gripped the sheets beside her. Rupert kept his steady motion, moving only fast enough as to not overstimulate her. He knew if he could bring her to orgasm like this first, her tight hole would be ready to receive his member. Buffy groaned quietly as her eyes rolled in the back of her head. Rupert knew exactly what rhythm to glide his fingers to, occasionally switching to rub her swollen clit lightly before plunging back into her. Knowing she was at the end of her ropes, Rupert pulled away and took the base of his member and sensually rubbed it in the stickiness that accumulated below. His cock throbbed in response while he rubbed his wet manhood against her. Rupert then gently guided himself inside of her. "Rupert." She moaned out loudly. He stayed there, letting her adjust to him before she nodded that he could move. Rupert then began thrusting in and out of her slowly. "Faster, Please." She begged him. "Anything for you." Rupert said as he smirked and thrusted in and out of Buffy a little faster and even deeper this time. "Fuck Yes, Rupert!" Buffy yelled as she looked at him. He put her hair into a ponytail as he fucked her senseless. She was a moaning mess halfway through. She had cum about twice. He sped up and went deeper. He thrusted deeply into her pussy. She nodded as she moaned loudly and came for the third time. "Buffy." Rupert moaned out as he came with her, his hot seed pouring out inside of her. "Rupert." Buffy moaned out exhausted. Rupert moaned loudly as well as he pulled out of Buffy and looked at her. They collapsed next to one another, Rupert covered them up and looked at her. She smiled as she leaned up and kissed him on the lips gently. "That was amazing, Rupert." She said looking at him. "You think so?" Rupert asked as he wrapped his arms around her. "Definitely, we should definitely do that more often." She said smiling. "You realize that everyone in the building heard you screaming my name, Buffy?" He questioned her gently. "Good, now they know who I belong to." She said jokingly. He chuckled, kissing her gently as they cuddled one another.

They stayed in bed a while longer before they got themselves cleaned up and got dressed. They walked downstairs and made themselves some tea. They walked over and sat on the couch. Buffy laid her head into his lap while smiling happily. Rupert smirked as he drank his tea and begun reading a new book he had acquired from one of his contacts in England. It was about Chinese Zodiac Curses and Demons. Rupert read the book while playing with her hair gently. She smiled as she grabbed the remote and turned on the T.V., she watched some detective show that was on. She fell asleep and had horrible nightmares about the time she died to save Dawn. 'The sky was growing lighter as the sun began to rise. Buffy looked peaceful as she turned towards Dawn, who stared at her with wide eyes. "Buffy ... no!" Dawn yelled at her. "Dawnie, I have to." Buffy said looking at her beautiful younger sister. "No!" Dawn exclaimed looking at her sister. "Listen to me. Please, there's not a lot of time, listen. Dawn, listen to me. Listen. I love you. I will always love you. But this is the work that I have to do. Tell Giles ... tell Giles I figured it out. And, and I'm okay and give my love to my friends. You have to take care of them now. You have to take care of each other. You have to be strong. Dawn, the hardest thing in this world is to live in it. Be brave. Live for me." She told her sister as Dawn began to cry. The lightning continued to crackle behind them. Buffy stroked the side of Dawn's face, then kisses her on the cheek. Dawn continues to cry. Buffy turns. In slow-motion, she runs down the platform as Dawn stays there crying. Buffy swan-dives off the end of the platform and into the portal. Dawn watches, sobbing. Buffy falls into the portal and hangs there motionless, making expressions of pain. The portal writhing and spitting before disappearing. Buffy woke up in a large box, she took a deep breath as she punched through it, she broke it and dirt poured in but she made a hole big enough and fought her way up to the surface.' That was when she woke up screaming. "Buffy?!" Giles said as he held her close. "It's okay." He said softly as tears started flowing from her eyes. "Giles, I'm scared." She said as she crawled into his arms. "Of what, my  love?" He asked, stroking her hair gently. "Dying. I don't want to die again, Rupert. I remember dying and having to crawl my way out of my own grave. I'm scared." She said softly, tears coming down her cheeks. He wiped her tears away and gently placed her head onto his chest. "I know and I want you to know that I will do anything to make sure your safe, Buffy. Your safety is more important to me than anything, I love you." He said as he kissed her forehead gently before he ran his fingers through her hair gently. "I love you too, Rupert." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck as she closed her eyes. "Safe, warm, and loved." She whispered softly to herself. "Yes, you are." Rupert said as he ran his fingers through her hair as he grabbed a book from the nightstand and started to read.

They lived happily ever after.