Part 3

The next morning she got up early, she saw Spirit'Paw and Sun'Paw sleeping together, she assumed they had grown to be more then best friends. She headed out to the bridge, this time the feeling was almost gone but it was still tingling, she ran to the shore of the small river and sat down, appreciating the calm, delicate sound of the flowing water. She suddenly felt the odd creeping feeling again, she hesitated but then turned around. Too late, the black and white flash already pinned her and then knocked her out cold, dragging her through the forest.

She woke up in a cold, damp and dark metal contraption, well she thought  it was one of those things two legs used to catch rabbits and stuff, but this time she was trapped in it. She yowled distressed in this odd environment. Once her eyes had adjusted she found that she was in a barn although the walls and roof where crooked and had lots of holes and cracks in them but where covered by cages to prevent cold air creeping inside.

"She saw a baklava" sorry I accidentally typed this but it has to stay here for meme reasons XD

She saw a black and white cat walking over to her in an elegant manner and recognised  her immediately. ' ' Ah, there you are half-sister. ' ' She smirked swishing her tail ' ' Socks.. ' ' she growled then realised what the she-cat had said and stared at her in confusion. 

Ha ha wait for more + Socks the baklava cat

Lol I drew this with my finger (on a google image)