Heat wave

Some important info before I start:

- I didn't read this manga, I've only watched the Spy x Family anime so this is just my imagination

- They are both in the last year of high school in my story

- Thoughts are in written in italics

I hope you will like it 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ANYA'S POV

As I walked with Becky through the crowded hall of Eden Academy, suddenly professor Mayson - supervisor of the student's council - called for me from the opened classroom. 

"Anya, please come here for a moment!" he nearly shouted because of all the noise. I knew that he probably wanted to talk with me about the New Year's event that I had to organize with Damian as we were both presidents of the student's council (of course he was the main president, I was just a vice). I greeted Becky and walked into the classroom. 

"I came professor, you wanted to see me" I said standing at the door and smiled widely, then I heard the well-known sigh of a certain black-haired boy. I turned my head and saw him sitting casually on the table in the corner. He was looking at me with impassive face, but of course I could hear his thoughts, that as always told me more than I wanted to know.

"Finally, she's here. Cute as always..., too much sugar for me"

His thoughts were always so messed, that I didn't even know what was true. I smiled my trademark "heh smile" to tease him a little and spoke using my sweetest voice.

"Damian, I am so glad to see youuu!" then I winked at him and turned to the teacher so I didn't see as he rolled his eyes at me but I knew he did because that's the way he always reacts to my sassiness. Professor Mayson started talking about what I suspected that he wanted to discuss with us. 

"... so I need you two to work it out right now! This is very important matter". He ended his talk and I opened my mouth widely getting ready to protest, but to my great surprise Damian was faster. He stood up and started his monologue.

"What? Why do we need to do it right now? I have other plans for this afternoon. If you wanted us to take care about it and it was so important you should have told us much earlier about it! I'm sure that she also has other things to do than sitting here with me till late evening." he said walking to stand next to me. I glanced up at him with interest because it was actually strange that he protested. Usually I was the one to talk when something was unfair, he was rather careful when it came to criticizing the teacher's words. I suspected that he really had to have some other reason why he didn't want to spend this afternoon at school or maybe he just didn't want to spend time with me. Was I that unpleasant to hang out with? Hmmm, no. Lately he was acting differently when I was near, he seemed more nervous and I remember perfectly well when it all started. Some about two weeks ago I fell asleep on maths and as I sit next to him he obviously noticed that I drifted away. I laid my head on my bent arm and as I slept my hair slid down and covered my face. I woke up when I felt someone's warm fingers brushing them back from my face. I didn't immediately open my eyes because I recognized that it was Damian. He was silently whispering to himself "You are so cute when you sleep like that, I can't take my eyes off of you" then he put his hand on my head and leaned in closer to me and... kissed my cheek! That was when I opened my eyes and as soon as I slightly moved my head to look at him he jumped out of his seat, shouting in his thoughts "FUUUUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUUUUCK! YOU IDIOT!!! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING????"  He stood there, his face red as a beetroot and just murmured "The lesson is over" and quickly walked out. Then I realized that the lesson has ended 15 minutes ago and we were the only students left in the class. That meant he was sitting there looking at me instead of waking me up because I looked cute. I stood up and grabbed my things smiling like a fool and lightly touched my cheek thinking about how soft were his lips when he kissed me. After this unexpected event he started acting weird in my presence. So as the devil I was, I decided to play against him this time.