27. Samual

Note-him and the next are in a relationship.

Name- Samuel or sam

Gender- male

Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- gay, poly

Bottom/switch/top- complete switch

Height- 5,8

Shifter type- four-eared wolf

Omega/beta/alpha-beta

Personality- he's very strong? He knows what he believes, needs, wants, and what he doesnt and he stands by that. He gets in trouble for it sometimes though because if others don't respect him and what he knows he can get annoyed. Because he respects others in that they think. He also is very affectionate when you get to know him. And he likes to lighten people's moods.
He also is like a hormonal teenager when it comes to being horny lol.

Likes- his boyfriend Bailey, teasing Bailey. Cuddling with bailey, bailey. His hair being messed with, being respected.

Dislikes-fighting with bailey, entitled people, not being respected, the color orange.

Weakness- he stands by his views a little too much

Strength- he respects everyone as long as they respect him.

Family- idk

Ethnicity- southern wolf dog man.

Other- he has two sets of dog ears. Very southern, if he says somthing that can be switched to a more southern phrase or word then he said that. Works for the mafia but has a cafe/bakery as a front because he and Bailey use it to help transport drugs and weapons.

Backstory- he got into debt with some bad people and joined the mafia when he was a teen. Back then he thought it was just a gang of a few teens and adults, but that's how they got you. He met Bailey around that time who was obsessed with Samual and would do anything for his approval. And Sam was a little shit and got Bailey to join. It worked out though and sam matured. But it was too late and now they are stuck, they decided to be slightly normal and got the cafe/bakery and so they could have a decently normal life away from the mafia but still helped them so they weren't killed. They are respected and important, but they are replaceable and they keep that in mind.

Turn ons- he loves dirty talking and will often do it at the wrong place and wrong time, things like calling Bailey daddy or whispering in his ear somthing to get him Flustered at work, he also uses his southern accent to his advantage with it. He likes being gagged, he just does. Bailey In all their glory. Being teased by anyone really. He likes seeing Bailey and other in a little pain, he finds it hot.

Turn offs- someone pushing it too far. Others being in too much pain. His tail being messed with obbsesivly.

Looks-