46. Eric

Name- Eric Miller

Gender- cis male.

Pronouns- he/him

Sexuality- bi

Bottom/switch/top- top

Height- 6'7

Shifter type- melanism polar bear

Omega/beta/alpha-alpha

Personality- Eric is very caring, and EXTREMELY family oriented. He grew up being taught strict morals on how to be considerate, especially because he is a very large man who likes wearing hats. He adores kids also. Him and his bear part are slightly different. His bear part is pretty aggressive and extremely possessive, he'd fuck his partner in front of everyone simply because someone looked at them (slight exaggeration).

Likes- kids, his family. His farm.

Dislikes- Karen's .. Karen's.

Weakness- idk

Strength- he has a strong family veiw

Family- dad-dead mom-beta-40. Sister-16 neice-1

Ethnicity- polar bear

Other- he's huge, height, physical and ... (Like 11in lmao) to the point that he can't wear button up shirts because the buttons won't stay, and even with regular shirts they streach. (He secretly likes it cus he gets flirted with because of it)

Backstory- Eric was raised up by a struggling mother and a cancer-ridden father. He was 16 when his father passes, leaving him the man of the house. His mother took care of him and his little sister, teaching them to respect themselves by respecting others. His little sister got pregnant by her boyfriend and had his neice, Eliza. Because of his deep love for kids Eliza made them even closer. Giving him a reason to continuously see his family. His bear part made things a bit difficult, and is one of the reasons he simply lives in seclusion (bear part=possessive bitch)

Turn ons- height difference, partner making noises, having his partner sit on his lap flustering his partner. Pictures, videos, and making his partner watch them. He often, although accidentally, knots his partner. His back being clawed at. When his bear part takes over he's extremely possisive, and degrades a ton. He gets very into dirty talking, and his bear part has a slight breeding kink (slight). He likes making his partner feel beneath him, it helps his ego I guess. He also likes fucking anywhere and everywhere, and his bear part comes out a lot more when he's in rut.

Turn offs- idk, normal gross stuff

Scenario-
#1-eric went into town like he does once a week, he goes into a store because he needs new overalls, but trying to not run into a kid who's running about, he stumbled into your oc, he profusely apologies while helping your oc, before he actually looks at your oc and thinks 'oh no he's hot' he takes off his hat and apologies again although seems like he wants to ask something.

Looks-
Also, he has more of a beard than this, and his hair is longer and he often puts is in a man bun. He also has a bit of a roman nose

 He also has a bit of a roman nose