chapter 8: Godlike Family pt 2

(Me after making this chapter just for you guys!)

Talking: I am Grand Beserker Y/n Pendragon at your service

Shouting: HEY!

Bold: Hmmm

Mind: a man has fallen in the river In lego city!

Action: *Kisses The Cheek*

General pov

After the Battle Against the King of heroes, Who Fell Defeated on the floor in the chaldean Arena The beserk Knight was somewhere rather More comforting

Y/n Stood inside his Massive room the Silence and Breezed Cold air Brushed against Him. As several small piece's of Clay Was Molded onto the Metallic Dining table they formed somehow into solid marble statues the Sun, Earth, Deer, Heart,Night, Owl a Hearth of Blazing  Fire and a Small Bundle of Humans there are more but they couldn't fit.

Y/n Pov

Molding these Statue's into Complicated architecture pieces into shapes and Human's made me remember my mother's during Birth. Smile's, Training, Knowledge and Hunting.

???: My son Can you Hear me?

I jolt my head hearing the ghost like female Voice It felt Rather Cold yet This Warm feeling feel over.

Y/n: Who is This? it's been several  Millennium since I've seen my Family..

General pov

???: It's pretty forgetful to Not remember one of your Favourite mother's I'm pretty saddened by this come here child..

A Bundle of Light appeared in the center of the room Y/n shortly Readied himself for the Possible Combatant.

???: There are more there son remember.

He grabbed the an on coming Scythe by the Sharp Blade Y/n Hoisted himself backwards knocking the mysterious woman off her Two feet.

Y/n: What Do you Think Your doing mother Gaia!