Chapter 10: Discovered.

Talking: Mother, may you and your insufferable excuse die 6ft deep.

Shouting: THE FOURTH WALL!!!

Bold: State thy purpose.

Mind: They won't talk, I'll have to indirectly force them to talk.

Action: *Wink*

General pov

Location: Chaldea (Rayshift)

They couldn't have known, despite there futile problems the Goddesses of the upper heavens and beyond the parthanons they had many flaws and secrets behind them.

Y/n was there greatest of the many children they've created of clay along side him, known as the 1st.

His flaw was none he was made for absolute perfection other then that he'd recieve the looks from Tartarus Himself. Now The gods, they'll know his Location sooner or later

Chaldea was the only location all the gods were clueless about, except those who are knowledgeable enough.

Chaldea remained busy as per usual, only one thing was another female was in Y/n's room.

???: I suppose You've been using your teachings to there full effect well my son?

The lady had taken a hot sip of tea that laid dormant on the table, the grand Beserker stared at her with slight interest.

Y/n: To know you out of all of them would visit me in a occurrence so similar to the others. the fact it still surprises me even so slightly Athena.

The Goddess of Wisdom slightly shifted on her chair, Her brown hair with the single strand of White she wore a Golden Bikini and a large towel? Covered her shoulders reaching to the shins for some reason Y/n thought she came back from the beach or something like that.

[Greek Goddess of Wisdom: Pallas Athena]

Athena: i've teached you manners young man *frowns* where have they gone now?