Chapter 12: Dreaded Enemy PT 2

Talking: "Artoria Pendragon Saber Class! Are you thy master?"

Shouting: "BLOOD ARTHUR"

Bold: "TEMPESTAS ORIOR"

Mind/Thoughts: "Christ it's worn me out greatly...."

Action: *Kick da baby*

General pov

Aphrodite watched her son fall unconscious onto the soil as Yln stumbled slowly towards her.
Eventually he crumbled on his feet and instead landed on the base of his knees The Goddess Ran to check up on him and only noticed he ran out of energy after that attack.

"You did it Y/n You'll be alright they'll be here soon" she said as his helmet revealed his slightly scarred face and the red pulsing eyes that glowed randomly but soon faded as she knew the Beast of Darkness was no longer in control of the Beserker armour.

Aphrodite placed her hands on his chest and poured a little amount into Y/n making him feel a little better inside his chest, the armour itself reacted to it by glowing a faint pink underneath the Gaps. Athena and Amarterasu showed up behind her as the Japanese Goddess looked genuinely worried for him.

"Is he going to be ok Aphrodite I'll be personally scared if he isn't alright?" Amarterasu said caressing his hair whilst putting her thighs underneath as a makeshift pillow.

Despite Aphrodite saying he'll be ok after a good rest the Sun Goddess thought it was a lie and had gotten much more worried then before as Aphrodite noticed and tried to calm her down. Athena meanwhile thought the same as the Goddess of love but half of her mind was the exact same as Amarterasu but she didn't over think it too much.

The three watched as his chest heaved up and down gaining little of his strength back, a woman knew they'd be here watching in the treeline as her witch hat somehow blended into the woods. Gaia and Nyx meanwhile watched from the sky next to a Cosmic matter that somewhat resembles a woman standing the same height as Gaia.

"So Daughter Your telling me that Y/n has nearly depleted his Energy reserves?" Said the Cosmic entity as Gaia Nodded in Confirmation before her black eyes paid attention to Nyx.

"Mother Khaos I understand your confusion but Y/n With the Athena blessing also accidentally tripled his Usage of the energy inside the body" Nyx said relaxing on a Stool her legs in their usual position being highly wide.

Khao manifested as a Being Unlike anything anyone had ever seen, Gods Knew of her existence and tried to overcome her but have shortly failed.
She was a Being, she's existence itself and she's the god that created God's.

Khaos wore a black cloak that was shaped like the stars that surrounded her body because underneath she was actually nude as what covered her breasts were just her long hair.