Silent September

Summary

"There is something I want you to know about you and me; In silence or with words... I want you. Words are meant to bring us together, but if that's not what you want so can silence. Regardless of any form of communication I want you. Only you"

-

Words bring people together, but what if that's not the case?

Blane, a born deaf pianist, hates the thought of his voice. He hates the thought of sounding stupid, not having a what people would consider a "normal" voice. So he makes a decision not to use words ever again and uses art as his form of expression instead.

Aleera, pickpocketed in one of the crowded streets of London, is almost left stranded in the rain... if it wasn't for Blane. From the moment she first saw him she was determined to see him again. But just when she gave up and stopped looking, he found her instead. In a crowded little bookstore, front page of the newspaper.

Review

Okay! I am obsessed with the books that @HerEyesHisSmile creates, because they are just beautiful and heart touching. So this book has just started, but it's a MUST to follow the journey of the book because I will so be looking forward to it. The book is absolutely cute and light, for now :) and books like these where someone is either deaf or blind, always makes a place in my heart and I have a weakness for them. So obviously I am in love with this book already. I want you guys to read this, not because it is a well written book but because the writers deserve more readers to read their books and follow them. I can't explain in words how much I want you guys to head over to their account and read their books, and also this one! so GO!!!