The Scars Brought Us Closer

Summary

Love is beautiful, love is light, love is kind. Love grows from beauty and flourishes from radiance... right?

But what about darkness? Can love grow from shared fears, shared demons, shared pain?

When Austin and Dani, two people as flawed as they come, are introduced by their mutual friend Abbie, sparks fly. But these are not the sparks of light and love -- these are sparks of pain and hate. So what happens when Austin and Dani realize they are both surrounded by the same demons, the same pain, living in the same messed up world where happiness seem to exist only to be crushed by a new sort of tragedy?

Will their scars bring them closer to the edge? Or love and a new life?

Review

I'm loving this book, it's an on-going book, but it's beautifully written and I love it. The sumary itself, draws your attention, and makes you want to read more. This book has a funny, and awesome, the banter between Austin and Dani, is funny and hilarious. Also, the length of each chapter is perfect, it just makes you want to read more and more, because it's written amazingly. This book deserves more readers, and needs to be known, because it's a great book :D So guys please go and read this book, make sure to vote, comment and also follow the writers(They are so CUTE xD)