A Flirtationship

Summary

Scarlett & Aiden are definitely more than friends. There's something between them that is hard to explain. It all starts innocently, this flirtationship. Falling for the best friend was definitely not in the plans. But when Scarlett realizes she's slowly and steadily falling for none other than her cocky and most definitely hot best friend Aiden, who might I mention is NOT single, she's knows she's in trouble.

Aiden knows he's in trouble when he finds himself getting attracted to none other than Scarlett. Which is definitely not right because hey, he has a girlfriendâ€â€a girlfriend he supposedly loves. So then why every time he’s alone with her, his lips end up on hers? Something is totally wrong with him and everything he's feeling, he must stop before things get out of hand.

But things DO get out of hand--very--and before long these two best friends find themselves in a midst of lot of drama; from stolen kisses to painful heart-breaks, from unwanted jealousy to passionate feelings. Add a lot of parties, drunken confessions, misconceptions, arguments, and oh, kissing (lots of it). Throw a bitchy girlfriend and one of the school's womanizer and you get a recipe (or a plot) for a romantic teen-fiction novel.

But not every story is full of rainbows and roses. Read through the pages and unfurl this story of two sixteen year olds who are definitely more than friends but less than lovers.

Review

Okay this book is absolutely amazing, you will feel loads of emotion while reading this book, and even might feel soo frustrated that you don't want to read it anymore. Just kidding, instead it will leave you wanting to read more and see what happens between Aiden and Scarlett. The author is also really good, and I freaking loved reading the book. Why don't you guys check out what happens between the two friends :D