Part 1

Author's note: This was supposed to be a long one shot, but I changed my mind and decided to make a short story out of it. This story is inspired by the movie "Mr. & Mrs. Smith", that's why you might find the storyline a bit familiar.

Also, the story contains violence and mature content, so if you're not comfortable with that, I don't suggest reading it furthermore.

"I ran a background check on your guy. Here is everything we have on your target," one of the agents said, handing the papers to the woman standing in front of him, before opening them up in the big screen in front of them.

"Esteban Garcia," Eda spoke, reading the information Kan had gathered. She was given the task of eliminating the target after extracting information out of him related to the shipment coming from Spain to Istanbul.

"He is the mayor of Madrid," Kan added, typing some keys on the keyboard, "elected a few months ago. He gets out of his home at 7 am, has his morning coffee everyday right down his office. There are 2 bodyguards around him at all times, former military members. He is in for a press conference at "Torre de Cristal" on Monday, 6 pm sharp. That's when you'll strike."

"Remember Eda," Efe intervened, "not too many casualties!"

"Relax, Efe," Eda assured with a smile, "this isn't my first mission."

"Yes but you have a habit of leaving a trail of dead bodies behind, and you're alone in this. We can't clean up after you," Efe reminded and Eda hummed in approval again.

"Kan, pull up the blueprints of Torre de Cristal," Eda inquired, and he obeyed, opening them up on the big screen so she could come up with a plan to kidnap the mayor and escape not only his security, but the security of the building too.

"Esteban is a danger to the firm because he is working with our number 1 opponent. It is lethal you extract information from him before you assassinate him!" Efe informed furthermore.

Two days later, after landing in Madrid with a few agents they sent with her, Eda headed towards her hotel, putting her luggage on top of her bed.

She didn't have any time, the speech was in a couple of hours and she had spent all night coming up with a perfect plan with no loopholes.

She changed into an easy accessible dress and then opened the luggage to gear up. She put a gun on her leg, which was covered by the dress, and a couple of knives on the other.

She put another knife on her boot, and then put the coat on, choosing the weapons she needed carefully and putting them inside of it.

Since the press was invited too, it made it easier for her to access the building and as soon as she got to her place, she tapped on her earpiece.

"In position," she murmured and took a glass of champagne, slowly sipping on it.

She waited for the exact moment Esteban was done with his speech and making conversation with the press, when one of her agents masked as a waiter spilled wine on top of him, forcing him to go to the toilet to change.

"Cameras are off," she heard Kan speak through the earpiece, "you have 5 minutes, Eda."

She made some fast steps towards the bathrooms, and purposely bumped into one of his bodyguards.

"Sorry," she smiled, as the muscular man stood coldly in front of her.

"Ma'am this zone is restricted..." he trailed off as she took his gun and hit him in the head, she had to be quick.

She used her attacking techniques that were used to cripple somebody, and she was trained for them her whole life. Since they were former military members, it took her a little longer to kill them than she expected.