Part 3

Author's note: Hello guys! I hope you like this chapter, I really put a lot of work into it to get the details right. Every vote and comment is appreciated. I hope I'm doing justice to this plot 🙏

1 year and a half later

"Now that is something I thought I'd never see!" Engin joked as he helped his friend with the tie of his black suit, which he had carefully picked out from an expensive store.

"Ne?" Serkan asked, putting his Rolex watch on his wrist.

"You getting married," his best man replied, laughing at his friends' nervous state. "Yenge really got you hooked dude!"

"Engin!"

"Jokes aside, Serkan," Engin spoke on a serious note, "are you sure you want to do this?"

"I am," Serkan replied in a heartbeat, without hesitation, "she is different, Engin. Everything about her is different. I just can't let her go."

"Then I wish you all the happiness, abi," Engin smiled faintly, patting his friends' shoulder.

Two hours later and he was standing right at the altar, waiting for his beautiful bride. She has insisted on not meeting him a day before, saying that it brought bad luck.

Truth was, he was dying to see her, smell her addictive, floral scent, touch her soft skin, and kiss her plump lips. In a span of one year, she had managed to pave her way through his heart and mind to the point where she had become his daily dose of cocaine.

Seconds passed by like minutes, and minutes like hours until it was finally time for the bride to walk down the altar. And as soon as he laid his eyes on her, his breath stuck on his throat, his lips slightly parted.

She looked like an angel, but little did he know she was far from one.

The flowery lace mermaid dress she was wearing enhanced the beautiful deep of her waist and curve of her hips.

No words could do justice to her beauty.

His heart skipped a beat when she finally made it to the end, and then he realized that that was it. He was marrying the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes upon, and the thought of spending a lifetime with her thrilled him to his bones.

"Daha güzel olamazsın!" He complimented, and she gave him her brightest smile.

Truth was, Eda was having difficulties with keeping her emotions in check too. Marriage was never something she considered until Serkan came into the picture.

The burden of concealing her true identity from him every day for the rest of her life was something that tormented her, but she couldn't help but love him too much to leave him.

It was selfish, and she knew that. She tried to break them up before, and in doing so, ended up hurting both of them. She had been hit by a bullet before, stabbed with a knife, and came too close to losing her life, yet the pain she felt when they were broken up was incomparable and simply unbearable.

When Serkan had proposed to her that starry night, under the light of the moon that illuminated the place, her heart had beat up so fast that she swore it would burst out of the love she felt for him.

And there she was now, a couple of months later, marrying the man of her dreams.

"You clean up yourself well too," she winked, adoring the way that suit looked on him, looking forward to taking it off herself piece by piece later on.

When she decided to proceed with her path, getting involved seriously with someone was something that she had ruled out of the equation.

And now she looked deep into his green eyes, as those two sweet words left her lips.