Boyfriend chapter 19

We pulled away and smiled, I got up "well you should probably get some rest" I told him "yeah probably" I nodded and started to walk away "wait y/n!" I turned around and looked at him motioning for him to go on "I um well I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? No I can't I like Alex, right? But he's so cute and- no stop I like Alex not Karl but then again....

"Yes"

Fuck

His face immediately brightened and he ran over to me and hugged me "YAY" he giggled a little while saying that just then the others walked in "um what's going on here..?" George asked I let go of Karl and looked at them all "oh um..." I trailed off, what would George think?

"I asked her out!" Karl said excitingly and started jumping around in circles "hey good job man" Nick said Karl just giggled in response and I couldn't help but smile, I looked at the girls to see that they had a very surprised face, well other then minx she looked kinda mad "can you all get away from the doorway?!" I heard Technoblade(😭) say to all of us "oh yeah" dream said and everyone went away either to there room or on the couch, Alex was the last one who came out of the doorway he walked passed me and up to his room and for some reason minx followed him.

Minx pov
I followed quackity up to his room "what do you want?" He asked rudely when we got to his room "you fucked up" was all I said "I know I did" he said and fell on his bed "well what are you gonna do?" I asked "I don't know, I mean he's her boyfriend now what can I do?" He was right really there was nothing he could do..

Wait

"She likes you too" I said he perked up a bit but then frowned again "no she doesn't she's literally dating Karl" that was true but she told me she liked him not Karl and Karl did say that he asked her out she didn't so "she didn't ask him out though, so maybe she said yes out of pity or something" he nodded slowly but then stopped "I'm not going to do that to Karl though" he said "what?" "I'm not gonna make them Break up because of me because if she does like him then that's gonna be a bitch move" he said "he's still one of my best friends I can't do that to him" he added.

I nodded in understanding "well if you can't maybe she will because if she does like you she'll Break up with him" I said then walked out of the room.

2 chapters in one day? Wow I'm the best bros especially sense I sprained my finger😅

Yeah..... it's ok though! Also thx for the 170 reads guys!
~Izabella

P.S don't mind my nails👀