Welcome!

Welcome to the late-night thoughts tea shop. A place of...civil discussion.

If you need to refer to me please call me Mimi. My pronouns are she/they. 

Anyway, this is a place to talk about my random thoughts on the various fandoms I'm in, the media I've consumed, fandoms in general, etc. But It is also for you as readers to go on rants about your favorite fandoms. You can recommend stuff to me and everyone who reads this which may not be anyone in the comments. (You'll know what I mean) If you want me to talk about a certain aspect of a piece of media I'm in that I have already consumed then please go ahead.

The pieces of media I've consumed that I would like to talk about include:

Bungou Stray Dogs (I have yet to read the manga)

Haikyuu (I have read the manga for this one, volleyball is the superior sport)

SSS Class Suicide Hunter (I haven't read the novel)

Omniscient Reader's viewpoint (I got to chapter 180 in the novel and I'm scared to keep going)

Regressor's Instruction Manual (I really hate the toxic harem and Lee Kiyoung is a bitch, but I've read quite bit of the novel, I lost track of how much)

Who made me a princess (I need to catch up on the manhwa but I've read most of it)

Eleceed (fully caught up on the webtoon)

Lookism (Need to catch up on the webtoon)

Viral hit (also need to catch up on the webtoon)

Get Schooled(fully caught up on webtoon)

Trash of the Count's family(caught up on the manhwa and not on the novel

The S-classes that I raised (Read the manhwa, I want to read the novel but I don't know where the manhwa leaves off)

Beware the villainess (finished the manhwa)

I've read and watched a lot more including I'll Be the Matriarch of this family, a bunch of regression/reincarnated manhwas, some actual books(amazing right), some anime movies, other pieces of animation, etc. I might talk about some of them and add more as I think of more things to talk about.

Here are a few of my hobbies and aspects of life that I might also talk about:

Art and being an artist who wants to pursue a career in general

Creative writing (Character writing and worldbuilding)

education (educating children in households, education in public schools, etc)

familial relationships and mental health

This is just a place to rant or read about ideas. Look through the topics in  the chapter titles and find some that interests you or ask to talk about something, but I hope you'll have a good time fighting and agreeing with random people on the internet. Please be respectful and polite, cursing is allowed to a degree but no cursing out other people for differing opinions or if they are uncomfortable unless you want to be reported.

Thank you and have a nice stay

- Mimi

Late Night Thoughts & fandom Debates Tea Shopजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें