He is leaving

Jisung starts to pack. He had already bought the plane ticket for tomorrow when he was on the phone with Chan. He just knew he needed to see Minho now or never. Once he was done Jisung went to bed so he can get to the airport early.

Jisung gets up in the morning and grabs his bag and everything he may need. Jisung then looks for the last thing he needs his keys. With no luck, he can not find his key as he looks he finds some other keys. Han looks at the keys and notices that they are yours. with that, he realizes your car must still be here. He clicks the button on the key fob and hears the car honk.

Han looks at the time and sees that he needs to leave to get to the airport in time. He takes your keys and leaves. He gets into the car 'Wow Y/Ns car is a lot nicer than mine.' Han thinks to himself. He starts the car and goes his way. The gas light in your car goes off and Jisung now needs to go to the gas station to get gas. "I hope her car is not too expensive," Han thinks to himself. Lucky for him your car is cheaper than his own.

Jisung is done at the gas station. He thinks that since he is using your car he should get you some and apologize for what happened the day before. He goes to a gift shop near the airport and gets a gift for you.

Now finally Jisung is on his way to the airport to see Minho. He gets too long-term parking and finds a place to park. He goes into the airport and waits in line for long-term parking. Jisung puts his card on file and gave them the key. Jisung told them that someone will be here to pick up the car and gave them your number.

Jisung goes to his gate to head to Japan and waits. Han gets on the plane for his 2-hour, flight to see Minho.