I like

Minho gets to the practice room in time because he was not running late. He just see Seungmin.

"Where is everyone else?" Minho asks.

"They all went to get snacks. But since they are not here can I ask you something, hyung?" Seungmin asks.

"Of course, you can, what is it?"

"Do you like anyone?" Seungmin asks.

"Yes, Why?"

"I want to talk to someone who likes someone... Because I like someone."

"Who is it?"

"I am not going to tell you unless you admit that you are dating Jisung. I saw the way you looked at him yesterday."

"I-um I am. Now tell who me you like."

"I like Changbin hyung."

"Really I did not know you are into guys."

"Hyunggg, I what your help to tell him."

"Are you sure you want to tell him you only known him for like 3 months?"

"You are dating Jisung and you have only known him for 3 months."

"That's right, but I have been a fan," Minho laughs.

"Me too. So will you help, you can even ask Jisung to help. but just him. I don't what noona to know I like Changbin or anyone else for that matter," Seungmin says right as the rest of their group walks into the room.

"Minhoooo!!!" Felix yells as he enters the room.

"Today we are working on a new song the 3 Racha finished the demo of. Let's listen and I will show you what we have for the dance. Then we will work on it for a little and then work on Hellevator. Because we are going to film the music video next week." Minho says.

"Realy, I can't wait!" I.N. says happily.

"So, the song is called District 9," Minho says putting on the video of some people dancing to the song demo. The first thing Minho hears is Han and he smiles at Han's cute voice as Minho will put it. The video ends, and Minho gets up.

"Are you ready to try it?" Minho asks. "It's just for fun today. We will start working on it fully next week." Minho adds.

They all get up and start to try the dance. When they were done they went to work on Hellevater till they all need a brake.

"I like the dance. Lee Know hyung did you choreograph this one as well?" Hyunjin asks.

"No, they got someone to do it this time," Minho says.

"Are you sad about that?" I.N asks.

"No, I am glad they did, more time for me," Minho says looking at Seungmin who is on his phone. He goes over to him as the others talk.

"What are you doing?" Minho asks Seungmin.

"Nothing," He says hiding his phone.

"Then why are you hiding it?" Minho says trying to take Seungmins phone.

"I am just texting Jisung," Seungmin says showing Minho his phone. "But I am confused you told me that you are with him and he told me that he is with Y/N," With that, the room goes silent and everyone looks at Minho.

N/A I will be nice here is another part. Dont forget to vote and tell me what you think.