Awkward

After a weekend off Minho and Jisung head back to the company now that you and they made your selfs official. Knowing that Jeongin is the only member that knows.

They walk into dance practice and see the other 6 members getting ready. Hyunjin comes over to the two.

"Minho hyung, Han. Welcome." He says.

"Hi Hyunjin," Han says sitting on the floor as Minho follows.

"We still working on Hellevator?" Minho asks Chan. Chan just nods and Minho takes out his phone.

He watches a video of himself dancing to the song. Han lays his head on his shoulder watching the video as well. Hyunjin looks at them and whispers something to I.N. He then takes out his phone snaps a photo of Minho and Jisung and sends it to you. As you look at the photo you see Changbin's eyes on the two so you call Minho.

"Who is calling Minho hyung?" Felix ask.

"It's Y/N," He says back and answers the phone and Jisung sits up.

"Y/N we are about to start practice. What do you need?" Minho says as he tries to avoid the eyes looking at him.

"Oppaaa, I just want to know if you want to get lunch later. One of my classes was canceled so do I have time?~" You ask to tease Minho.

"I... um... don't know Y/N," Minho turns red knowing the others are listening but he is frozen in place so he can't leave.

"I don't know let me talk to Jisungiaa." With Jisungs name ringing in Minho's eras, the embarrassment gets to him and he drops his phone Jisung knowing you want to talk to him takes the phone off the floor.

"Yes, Noona?" Jisung says.

"Take care of Oppa for me and pick me up for lunch, will you?" You say and this time Jisung made sure no one can hear you.

"Ok, We should go bye" With that the call ends.

Everyone but I.N and Hyunjin was confused. Chan says "Let's take another 5 minutes then we will start.

Minho finally gets up and leaves the room as Jisung and Chan follow.