A live

All of the members are sitting in front of a camera to start their very first live. You behind the camera press go live as Stray kids introduce themself to the camera.

"Hello, we are Stray Kids," all of Stray Kids say.

"Hello, I can't believe we made it this far. Let us introduce ourselves. I am Bang Chan the leader, I am from Australia. I am also the oldest" says Chan.

"I am Changbin I am from 3racha with Chanr," says Changbin.

The next member introduces himself by his name: "Hi everyone! My name is I.N. Welcome to our first ever live show!" He looks really handsome with that smile.

"My name is Felix. From also from Australia." He says with a little laugh. He is cute too.

Next, is Lee Know but he was distracted by what you were doing behind the camera. You're looking at him, making eyes at him, making his cheeks turn red like a strawberry! Oh, boy.

"Minho!" Chan yells to bring him out.

"Oh sorry. I am Lee Know. I choreographed hellevator." He says quietly you kinda giggle at him and Han gives you a look.

You finally decide to stop flirting with him when you know how embarrassed he must be. The only thing you could imagine right now is Minho having a panic attack because you make him feel flustered. That would be a pretty great way to end this.

"Hi I am Seugmin," he says then looks at Changbin. "I can't wait to show you what we got," Seungmin says then looks back at the camera.

"Hi I am Hyunjin," He say looking at Jisung who was on his phone. You wonder why but you have to stay quiet for now,

"Oh, you may know me as J.one but now you can call me Han," Jisung says trying to act swag then he locks eyes with yours. Your boyfriends Han and Lee Know are not sitting next to each other because of the rumors of people thinking that you 3 are together and you are. But you have not told the company and Chan is scared that if it goes too far his group will fall apart. He does not what that and neither do you. It's better to keep your relationship private so no one can ruin it.

They continue the live, talking and messing around. Once the live ends. Some of the members and you go to the recording studio

"We hope that everything is okay in the recording studio," Jeongin says, "Please let us know if you need anything!" He says heading his way out.

Jisung was in both recording something as Chan and Changbin listened in. But there's Minho who has his face buried in his hand.

"Are you ok?" You ask laying on his shoulder. He didn't even move.

He slowly turns to look at you, "I guess I am" Minho says a small smile playing on his lips. He leans over and pecks you on your cheek before pulling away again. His fingers linger on your cheek and you blush. He is smiling shyly and looks down.

You don't know what's wrong with you but you find yourself asking, "Do you want to go somewhere, maybe get a coffee or something after Jisungs done?"

He nods then pulls away and gets up saying, "Sure why not." He smiles.

You give him a bright smile then get off the couch once you heard Jisung was done. You take both boys' hands to pull them along. As you walk through the streets, hands still intertwined, you think about what had just happened and why Minho looks so embarrassed. What did you do?!

"Minho are you sure you are ok?" You ask once you make it to the coffee shop.

"Hyung? Is something wrong?' Jisung says wanting to help.

"It's just now that we have debuted I am scared that we are going to lose you Y/N."

"You are never going to get rid of me you know that right? Just because you 2 are going to get busy it does not mean I am not going to try to hang out with you. I am your girlfriend," You say hoping it will give comfort to Minho. Maybe this time he'll realize that his worries are unnecessary. But his expression remains unchangeable so you change the subject.

"What do you guys want?" You ask them.

"Whatever you want to order," They both said in unison.

"Let me see, what is your usual order?" You think out loud.

You nod then head to order. "Alright I'll be right back with your drinks"Once they are alone, Jisung asks Minho if he's okay.

"Minho, why are you worried about losing her?"

"Nothing! Nothing, it's nothing. We haven't been dating long enough so it's just. I never had a relationship last and I don't what that to happen to this one," Minho says.

"And...and...you think she will leave us?" Jisung asked hesitantly. He doesn't want to see Minho suffer.

"Maybe? She hasn't said yet that she wants to break up or that she wants out," Minho replies.

"Well I won't why are you still thinking about this Minho," You say coming back with 3 iced Americanos.

"Here you go." You said handing one of them over to Jisung and one to Minho.

"This is for you," you said giving a small smile to Minho. He took it reluctantly and stared down into the dark liquid.

"I love you both and that's why I am glad It's just us 3. I would never change the world if it meant I did not have you both as my boyfriends," You say hoping that Minho will finally get that you will not leave them. You know that deep down inside he knows this already. But seeing him worry and upset you're more than happy to tell him every day that he isn't going anywhere.

Both boys looked up and smiled a bit at you, "Thanks Y/N" Jisung says hugging you.

Here is a chapter what do you all think?