New family

Previously

After a few rings, someone picks up "hey it's me I don't have much time, just get to my house as fast as you can I will explain once you get here" said Dante as he hung up the phone. Then lady started to get izuku's torn shit off as she was shocked by the multiple scars and burns all over his body "what the world has this kid gone through" asked lady.
"Hopefully he can tell us when he wakes up," said Dante with his arms crossed.

Now

After an hour had passed they heard knocking Dante opened the door and saw three people " you better have a good reason for calling me" said a blonde woman in leather along with a boy who looked like donte and a girl with red hair in casual clothing.

"Why are Nero and kyrie here," asked Dante as they entered the house "they were helping me on a job when you called," said Trish as looked at izuku and went to him "what happened to him," asked Trish as lady put a towel over his head "we were hopi...

"Why are Nero and kyrie here," asked Dante as they entered the house "they were helping me on a job when you called," said Trish as looked at izuku and went to him "what happened to him," asked Trish as lady put a towel over his head "we were hoping you could tell us," said lady.

"Alright first thing first let's patch him up kyrie if you would," said Trish as kyrie nodded as started to treat his wounds. "How is this kid alive any normal person would have died," said Nero "there I treated all of his injuries the best I could," said kyrie as Trish started to examine his body.

After a few minutes had passed Trish turned to them "do you know who the parents are" asked Trish "no why" asked Dante " because I am going to feed them to the vilest demon in the underworld" said Trish as the others were shocked because they have never seen her angry before.

After she calmed down a bit she sighed "the reason he is this skinny is because of malnourishment and the multiple scars are from a small explosion of some kind and some of his bones are fractured" said Trish as Dante looked at izuku and clenched his fist.

"So what do you want to do" asked lady as she looked at Dante who went and grabbed his keys "where are you going," asked Nero "I going to grab some food for when he wakes up," said Dante as he left the house. After some time has passed and Dante was back with seven boxes of pizza "has the kid up yet" asked Dante as he set the pizza on the counter.

Then they heard izuku grunt as he started to move "hey the kid is awakening up" said Nero as izuku slowly opened his eyes he tried to get up only to grunt in pain "hey take it easy" said Nero as he helped izuku up.

"W-who are you," asked izuku "my name is Nero, that thrish, lady, my girlfriend kyrie, and Dante he is the one that brought you here when you passed out," said Nero as izuku looked at Dante "thank you," said izuku "no problem kid," said Dante. "My name is izuku not, kid," said izuku "alright izuku you must be hungry I will go grab the pizzas," said Dante as he brought the pizzas.

"Let's eat before it gets cold," said lady as everyone started to dig in izuku grabbed a slice and looked at it before taking a bite soon tears started to fall down his cheeks as everyone was worried "s-sorry it just been so long that I had something fresh to eat," said izuku as he continued to eat.

The others were concerned by this after they had finished eating Dante then sat on a chair opposite izuku "izuku why did you run away from your home" asked Dante as izuku was shocked that he knew izuku looked down at the ground for a moment before looking at Dante "alright I will tell you why" said izuku.

Izuku explained what happened to him over the years from the physical abuse he received from his sister and her friends plus the school and that his so-called parents didn't even acknowledge his existence and that he had to eat what they threw away in the trash just so he wouldn't starve to death.

After he was done explaining the only thing they felt was rage for what izuku had to go through. "So do you have a plan on where to go after you ran away," asked lady as izuku shook his head. "Well, that is an easy fix why don't you stay here," said Dante as izuku was shocked by this.

"Are you sure you want a quirkless nobody like me too" "first of all you are a nobody izuku, would a nobody persevere through all that shit you've been through, would a nobody have the courage to leave their prison no that is because you izuku are a survivor and don't you forget it?" said Dante.

Izuku was stunned by Dante's words and then looked at Dante "I accept your offer than" said izuku was Dante and lady smiled at this "alright let me show you to your room" said lady as izuku followed her. "So what is y, our plan," asked Trish.

"That is easy first I want him to be healthy and strong again and second I want him to experience what a family truly is," said Dante as Trish smiled "you won't be alone on this I always wanted a cousin," said Nero as Dante looked at the three of them and smiled. "Alright let's get started," said Dante as he got up from the chair.