Sports festival pt 2

Previously

Soon everyone was forming teams as Izuku had ochako and a girl named Mei joined his team because she wanted to show off her babies or something like that. "Alright, we just need one more," said Izuku That is when Griffon flew over to someone "My brother it is time we show everyone what we are capable of," said Griffon as the person agreed to join them. "Everyone ready let's begin," said Midnight as she cracked her whip.

Now

Timeskip (only focusing on Izuku and Yamato fights)

"Team Izuku wins," said Midnight as the crowd cheered "I can't believe we won," said Ochako as she was petting Dark Shadow and Griffon and they were enjoying it "Now it is time for the last event which is one v one battles," said midnight as pointed to the monitor as it showed who will fight who. "Alright the first two who will fight are Izuku Sparda vs Aizawa Shinso," said Midnight as Izuku as he looked at Shinso.

Soon it was time for the third event to begin as Midnight was in the area where they would fight.

 "Alright ladies and gentlemen it's time for the first match to begin we have the love child of Aizawa give it up for Aizawa Shinso," said present mic as everyone was shocked by the news

"Alright ladies and gentlemen it's time for the first match to begin we have the love child of Aizawa give it up for Aizawa Shinso," said present mic as everyone was shocked by the news. "Wait so you tell me Aizawa got laid," said Izuku "For the record, I want everyone to know I was drugged when this happened," said Aizawa "ok we will talk about this later now shinso opponent is the man who kills demon for breakfast the son of Dante give it up for Izuku Sparda," said present Mic as the crowd cheered.

"Here are the rules the winner will be decided if the opponent can no longer fight or exit the ring and now here are our fighters," said Midnight as Izuku and Shinso walked towards the arena. "Now let the fight begin," said Midnight as she cracked her whip "So quick question who's your mom" asked Izuku "You wouldn't believe me if I told you," said Shinso as he changed the topic. "I bet your life must be nice considering you're the son of Dante," said Shinso "I mean it has its ups and downs like how my old man was in debt, and that only reason why we have the house is that mom and Trish have to do more jobs hell even my cousin Nero is helping just to keep it-," said Izuku as he kept going on.

Izuku then stopped talking and coughed "Anyway yeah it's nice, so if I beat you going to tell me who she is," said Izuku "Fine," said Shinso "Sweet now then here I come," said Izuku as he rushed towards Shinso at a blinding speed and hit Shinso's stomach with his right palm sending him out of the ring. "The winner is Izuku Sparda," said Midnight as the crowd cheered Izuku smiled in victory "Damn that was close if I had held back at the last second I would have killed him," thought Izuku as he went to go check on Shinso. "Hey you ok," Izuku asked Shinso who was on the ground "No I don't think I am," said Shinso as the medical bot made its way to him and put him on a stretcher.

"Hey why did my quirk not work on you," asked Shinso "Well what does your quirk do" asked Izuku "My quirk is brainwashing it allows me to take control of an opponent if they respond to me," said Shinso. "Oh that's a cool quirk and to answer your question I have no fucking idea," said Izuku as everyone just dropped to the ground. Shinso just smiled "Well good luck then, oh and since you beat me I'll tell you," said Shinso as he whispered in Izuku's ear Izuku was in disbelief the medical bits took him away and people were talking about how useful his quirk was and they were talking about recruiting him.

Izuku then walked back to his classmates and sat down next to Yamato. "So who is his mom" asked Mina "Not my secret to tell," said Izuku as the sports festival continued. "All right time for the next match to begin," said Midnight as the others went to fight Izuku observing how they used their quirks to find a flaw he could use in case he had to fight them. Soon it was Yamato's turn as she got and went down to the arena. "It's time for the eighth match to begin here we have a girl who can make anything weightless and where was she when I needed help moving my mom it's Ochako Uraraka, and her opponent is someone who we know very little about but she has killed demons along with Izuku give a warm welcome to Yamato," said present Mic as the crowd cheered.

Both Yamato and Ochako faced each other "Both combatants ready, fight" said Midnight as she cracked her whip. Ochako did not waste time as she ran toward Yamato and tried to touch her Yamato dodged her whenever she got close as she used her ability to freeze Ochako in place and quickly got behind Ochako and karate chopped the back of her neck knocking her out. "You did good ochako," said Yamato as midnight declared her the winner. "Now it's time for the semifinals but before that, we are going on break so that our students can get some rest," said Midnight.

Sonny everyone was talking among themselves as Izuku was cheering Momo up as he saw how devastated she was when she lost her match. "Izuku we need to talk," said Todoroki as Izuku looked at him "Sure what's up" said Izuku "I would like to talk to you alone," said Todoroki as Izuku saw he had a serious look in his eyes and hot up and followed him to a place away from the others. "So what is it you want to talk about" asked Izuku as Todoroki declared to beat him to show his father that he could win without using his fire and he also told him that he was born through a quirk marriage.

"I see," said Izuku as he turned around and started to walk away "Is that all you have to say to me Izuku," asked Todoroki "Actions speak louder than words Todoroki and to be blunt you will never beat me only using half your power," said Izuku as he left Todoroki and walked back towards the others. It was time for the semi-finals to begin "Alright everyone are you ready it time for the first round of the semifinals to begin" said Midnight as the crowd cheered.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter