Hold on tight

It was around 4 am and Hope and Ameila were sleeping. Landon had snuck into there dorm creeping to Ameila. He covered her mouth so she didn't make a noise as he shook her awake. The girl jolted up and instantly had a knife at his throat. When she realized it was Landon she whisper yelled at him

Ameila- what the hell Lan!
Landon- What the hell me? What the hell you?!

Landon pulled the girl in the hall

Ameila- It is 4am what do you want?!
Landon- Why do you sleep with a knife?!
Ameila- In case something like this happens!
Landon- Does it happen alot?
Ameila- no never.
Landon- you are a tribrid why do you need a knife?!
Ameila- it's quieter!
Landon- omg you have this all planed out
Ameila- do you know how many enemies my family has???
Landon- well true but
Ameila- you still haven't explained why I'm up
Landon- it's Hope and I's anniversary kinda and I wanted to be romantic and surprise her with breakfast in bed
Ameila- but it's weird if her little sister is in there
Landon- yeah. You can maybe go sleep in the twins room?
Ameila- hard pass.
Landon- you can sleep in my bed
Ameila- fine but you owe me Kirby.
Landon- yeah yeah

Ameila walked down the hall and went into Landon's room and passed out on the bed. A few hours later she had woken up and was looking out the window and saw a zombie dragon fly by.

Ameila- bloody hell. Time to work for a living I guess

Ameila walked out of the room and down the hall to her room. Knocking of course.

Ameila- Love birds let me in. I need clothes for the day and there's a zombie dragon so we probably should do something regarding that.

Hope opened the door

Hope- good morining to you too.
Ameila- yes yes.
Landon- I'll go find out what's going on

Ameila started getting dressed

Hope- so you almost silt Landon's throat this morning?
Ameila- maybe he shouldn't sneak up in here at 4am.

Hope gave her a look that said really

Ameila- Look he's fine. No one died

The two finished getting ready and  met Landon in the hall who explained that the necomancer was raising dead monsters they had already beaten.

Hope- off to Mystic Highs we go
Ameila- up up and away!

The three found themselves walking in the under halls of the school. Ameila had her sword and Hope had her dagger. ( the mikaelson siblings being tribrids but still using weapons)

Hope-Are you sure that this is the right way?
Landon-Positive. I used to hide out down here all the time when Connor...
Ameila- RIP
Landon-yeah... was bullying me. That door's gonna lead us up into the boiler room
Ameila- this is like heathers.
Landon- Anyway, which should lead us up into the school.

Hope gave Landon a look of he wasn't coming.

Landon- Uh... shouldn't have said "us," huh? It's no wonder I don't have a weapon.
Hope-I want you to be with me, Landon. I do. I just... I want everything we talked about this morning even more. I mean, I'm not saying that you're weak; you're just human, like you were when I first fell in love with you. I just can't risk losing you again.
Landon- I'll stay here. You go be what you've always been: a brilliant, gorgeous, tribrid hero.  And you too Ameila.
Ameila- feeling the love

Landon nudge the girls shoulder before turning back to Hope

Landon-Just be back in time for that date tonight.

The two went to go walk through the door when they were stopped.

Ameila-Barrier spell.
Hope- It's probably spelled by a dark object we can't get through. We're gonna need Lizzie to come and siphon it.
Landon- It must be to keep people like you out. People like me... humans... You said if it's a dark object, anyone can take it down, right?
Ameila- Theoretically.
Hope-If you were to go inside without us, which you are so not doing.
Landon- Hope, we don't have a choice. Deep down, you know I'm right.
Hope- Once you get inside, you're looking for a totem that emanates black magic,
Ameila- like a, uh... a bell or... A candle.
Landon- I got it.
Hope-Once you break the spell, please hide until we get there.
Landon-Hey, don't worry. I'm just Obi-Wan. I'm going to take down the tractor beam so the heroes can save the world.
Hope - He died, didn't he?
Landon - Okay, first of all, you only know that because I forced you to watch the Star Wars movies. And second, there are two more good sequels, and I'm not gonna die before you see them. I promise.
Ameila- prequels are better...
Landon- you wish
Hope- just go
Ameila- wait Lan
Landon- what?
Ameila- may the force be with you

The boy smiled and ran off. Hope turned to her sister

Hope- go find Lizzie
Ameila- really?
Hope- yes incase he can't find it
Ameila- fine be safe
Hope- yeah you too

Ameila ran off to find Lizzie. She made her way back to the school, she ended up finding Lizzie and Josie much to her displeasure. But for the great or good she sucked it up. Lizzie filled her in on Alyssa and Mg and Josie having her magic. The three made there way to the graveyard. Ameila put Alyssa to sleep.

Ameila- somnum
Josie- Mg!

The three ran over to the boy who was tied up with vervain ropes. Ameila undid the ropes

Josie-How bad is it?
Lizzie- On a scale from horrific to apocalyptic, a 12?
Ameila- just a 12?
Lizzie-Can you even imagine how much black magic is brewing in that thing?
Josie-Trust me, I can. It's been inside me.
Ameila- me too. Not fun.
Mg-I know how we can stop it. But you're gonna hate it.
Lizzie- More than dying? That's a pretty low bar.
Ameila- it's really not
Mg-Wake Alyssa up.
Ameila- see
Lizzie-There's no way in hell that we're doing that.
Mg- Lizzie, she knows the spell. She linked it to The Necromancer. So she can stop it or help rewrite it... or find some other loophole with-with your help. If we could trust her. All you gotta do is trust me. She'll do the right thing. I'm literally betting my life on it.
Ameila- fine only because I trust you.

Ameila woke her up. The 4 witches held hands holding an object over the pit.

All- Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo Carcerema. Sangiema Meam Et Nos Mundo Carcerema. Sangiema Meam...
Mg- Um, Earth to witches? I suddenly feel a lot better. Uh, are we cool?
Alyssa-Yeah. I think so.
Mg-What did you do?
Ameila-We created a new prison world.
Josie-We moved all the spells Alyssa linked to our world to it. So you're both free.
Alyssa- I mean, it's not the prettiest ascendant I've ever seen, but I'm really lucky a pair of Gemini twins and a tribrid showed up. And that you guys have a seemingly endless amount of Bennet blood. Not to mention the supernova still going on. Thank you. I guess that's what I'm trying to say.
Ameila-Don't thank us. Thank MG.
Lizzie- yeah if it weren't for him, we would have tossed you into the pit by now.
Josie- You're welcome, I guess, is what there trying to say.
Mg-We should probably head back... Let Dr. Saltzman know what's going on, after a group hug?

Lizzie and Ameila both walked away before Mg hugged them

Lizzie-I'll see you at home.
Ameila- see ya

Kaleb and Jed decided to throw a pool party. Ameila only went for the free drinks. As Jed dropped a beat and Kaleb started rapping. Ameila couldn't help but feel like someone is missing.

Kaleb-♪ That must've been a hell of a year ♪ ♪ Lot of crazy, lot of fun, lot of shedding of tears ♪ ♪ We met Sebastian, Vardemus, Chad, Jade and Kym ♪ ♪ We had to beat The Necromancer all over again ♪ ♪ But it's good, Super Squad stay packed with the pack ♪ ♪ Big Ric gettin' his mack on with Sheriff Mac ♪ ♪ Alyssa Chang was a pain till we met Dark Jo ♪ ♪ But thank Lord Salvatore that we didn't lose hope, uh ♪ ♪ Ameila got our back♪ ♪ but you already know that we didn't lose hope... ♪

Lizzie sat down next to what seem to be a drunk Ameila.

Ameila- LIZZIE! I missssed you soo much
Lizzie- someones drunk
Ameila- pfft no I'm fine
Lizzie- I had something to tell you but I'll wait till your sober.
Ameila- no no tell me know liz liz
Lizzie- Josie put her magic back in the coin and she is gonna start going to Mystic Falls high for a bit.
Ameila- oh.

Hearing this seemed to sober Ameila up a bit

Lizzie- you okay?
Ameila- yeah yeah I'm good I'm just gonna go get another drink

Ameila walked over to the table taking another drink.

The shortest chapter I have written for this story but this episode was mostly Hope and Landon. So yeah but things will pick up for Amelia and Josie angst very soon. So as always hope you enjoyed