I can't be the one to stop you

Amelia had caught up with her sister who had seemingly stolen a jacket, hat, and glasses

Hope- Took you long enough

Amelia- whatever

Hope- Here put this on and keep the hood up

Hope threw her sister a hoodie which Amelia rolled her eyes but complied. Hope's phone rang to which she answered it.

Aurora- Have you acclimated to your new body yet? I must admit, I'm absolutely loving mine.

Hope-Don't get too used to it, Aurora.

Aurora-Or what? You'll keep running away? There's nowhere to run that I won't find you.

Hope-You're bluffing.

Aurora-Are you sure I'm not right behind you?

Hope turned around causing her sister to roll her eyes as she was already watching her back using her hearing to listen in.

Aurora-Or am I miles away? Not knowing can drive you a little crazy. Try as you might, you'll never see me coming.

Hope hung up the phone before looking at her sister

Hope- we need a plan

Amelia- yeah no dip. This is freaking me out

Hope- come on

Hope grabs her sister's hand as they make their way to the parking lot to which Amelia's eyes land on a bike which her sister sees.

Hope- not happening

Amelia- fine

The girls hotwire a car when the phone rings again. Amelia answers it putting it on speaker but the voice that rung out was not who they were expecting

Lizzie-The game just changed, Hope.

Amelia-Lizzie? What are you doing?

With her advance hearing they heard Lizzies breath hitch at the sound of her bestfriends voice her heart aching remember the last time they talked, Lizzie having been informed of Amelia shutting it off and joining Hope.

Lizzie-Swapping sides. I teamed up with body-swap Hope to take down the real one, but I think her centuries-long vendetta might have knocked a screw loose. So I've trapped her for now,and I'm willing to help you get your body back, on one condition. You help me clean up the mess you made and save my dad. And Amelia you come back.

Hope looked at her sister who nodded

Hope- Deal.

Amelia did a locator spell and found Lizzie which is where they walked in

Lizzie-Step two: think of a trap to set up before they get here...

Amelia-Too late.

Hope-But I'm so curious, what's step three?

The three girls stare at each other

Hope-I honestly didn't see this coming.

Lizzie-The therapy box helped me discover a new side of myself.

Hope-The side that cosplays as a vampire hunter?

Lizzie-The side that's willing to do whatever it takes.

Hope-Interesting. So what was the plan? How did you expect to fight me without dying?

Lizzie-It doesn't matter now. You're not the Tribrid anymore. You're just a vampire, so any old stake will do.

Amelia- What about me?

Hope- she brings up a good point, gonna kill her she didn't do anything to dear old dad