The beginning

Location unknown
Date 5/29/4048
Pov unknown
Time morning

Beep Beep Beep

???: shut up. ??? Says as he throws the alarm clock causing it to stop beeping.

???2: AARON (???) WALK UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE TO START YOUR POKEMON ADVENTURE.

Aaron: I DON'T CARE JUST LET ME SLEEP.

???2: AARON FLAME, GET DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY.

Aaron hearing his mom say his full name, he get ready and ran downstairs and sat down.

Aaron's mom: I'm so happy you're going to start your own Pokemon adventure.

Aaron: that makes one of us.

Aaron's mom: what was that.

Aaron: nothing

Aaron's mom: that's what I thought. Now eat your breakfast and go to professor rowan.

Aaron: do I have to.

Aaron's mom: Aaron you will go to professor rowan and start your Pokemon adventure whether you like it or not.

Aaron: fine but I want you to know that I don't want to do this whole Pokemon trainer thing. He says as he finished his breakfast.

Aaron's mom: you're gonna be late put the dishes in the sink and go see professor rowan.

Aaron: Alright. Aaron places his dishes in the sink and walks to the door but before he leaves he looks to his left and sees two littens and picks up one let's go mimic. The litten that Aaron was holding turned into ditto and went on Aarons's head.

Aaron: bye mom.

Aaron's mom: make sure to stay safe and call me every chance you get.

Aaron: yeah yeah.

Aaron leaves and makes his way to professor rowan but just before he gets there someone calls his name.

???:AAAAAAAARRRROOOONNNNNNN.

Aaron: please not her arceus not her.

???: so you're late too.

Aaron: yes I am, Akane (???)