survival

POV Aaron
Location alive
Does/it/matter
Time maybe

Mimic: ditto ditto.

Inferno: Chim chimcher.

Aaron: no.

Mimic: dit.

Inferno sends a weak ember at Aaron setting his hair on fire. Aaron gets up and pats his hair putting out the fire.

Aaron: fuck y'all.

Mimic smiles while inferno looks worried. Aaron pats infernos head calming him.

Aaron: why did you wake me up.

Mimic: ditto.

Aaron: you want us to find away to escape this unknown world and return home.

Inferno: chimcher.

Aaron looks around and sees trees made out of obsidian and the leaves swapped with fire, a River filled with lava, he looks up and sees the moon but it as bright as the sun. And Pokemon using moves they should not know.

Aaron: I'm gonna back to sleep.

Mimic: ditto ditto. Mimic smirks

Aaron's eyes widened realizing Akane is by herself.

Aaron: fuck, fine let's figure out where we are. Then make a plan to escape.

???: I can tell you where you are. A dark ominous noise says.

Aaron turns around and sees.

Aaron feels the urge to lay down and sleep for at least a thousand years

Aaron feels the urge to lay down and sleep for at least a thousand years. But stays awake for the sake of Akane.

Giratina: you are in the Distortion realm.

Aaron: I figured after seeing you.

Giratina: you are a brave one. usually, humans and Pokemon run away in fear or start shaking when they see me.

Aaron: can you just tell us how to return to my world?

Giratina: the only way for you to get back to your world is if I send you back.

Aaron sighs

Aaron: what do I have to do?

Giratina: all you have to do is survive for the next 15 years. And if you do I'll send you back and I'll even tell you the truth about the distortion realm.

Aaron: what's the catch?

Giratina: smart, every year the Pokemon will get smarter and stronger making it harder for you to survive.