Back in the wild

POV Aaron
Location backflip
Are/you/sure?
Time front flip

Aaron: GIRATINA.

Giratina: ah if it isn't my favorite human. What can I do for you?

Aaron: I'm here to train.

Giratina: that is surprising I never excepted you to want to do that.

Aaron: well I'm not gonna. It's for Mimic and the rest of my Pokemon.

Giratina: that makes a lot more sense.

Aaron: give me five years to prepare. After that but start off from where we left off.

Giratina smiles evilly. Then disappears.

Mimic: I guess that was a yes.

Aaron: well mimic you know the plan so get to it. I'm going to sleep.

Over the five years Aaron and the rest of his Pokemon have made a castle as their base of operations. They have stored up a lot of material they will need.

POV mimic

Aaron: alright guys today's the day. I have guided y'all till this point we have trained, made strategies, and gained each others trust. But I shall now be going to sleep and y'all well have to handle yourselves, mimic I leave you in charge. Good night my soldiers.

Mimic, inferno, and Elizabeth all do a solute. As Aaron walks to a tree and climbs up on a breach then goes to sleep.

Mimic transformed into Aaron.

Mimic (Aaron): alright fuckfaces lets do this, inferno I need you to patrol the walls take five snorlaxs with you. He says in a commanding tone.

Inferno: understand sir. He says while running to do what was asked of him.

Mimic (Aaron): Elisabeth. I need you to fly around the castle in case anyone makes it past Inferno.

Elizabeth looks broadly at mimic then flies away.

Mimic detransforms Mimic sits down at the bottom of the tree then splits apart then all his clones turn into flying types then they all borrow underground.

Pov inferno

Inferno: alright troops lets do this.

Snorlax: laxxxxxxx. They say while a dark and creepy aura around them.

Inferno shivers.

Inferno (thoughts): Man these guys are creepy.

They all start to patrol around the wall.

2 hours later

Snorlax 3: there some strange activities going on in my area. He says in a lazy but creepy tone.

Inferno: I'm on my way. He says jumping from tree to tree toward Snorlax 3.

Inferno arrives there after a minute. And sees Snorlax 3 fighting off an Onix, rhydon, jynx and somehow managing on his own.

Inferno jumps on onix head and and power up punches him in the head onixs head smashes into the floor.

Inferno: ha that's what you got.

Snorlax pulls Inferno back just as onix shoots out and tried to bite down on him.

Inferno: oh that was close. thank you.

Suddenly a stream of fire goes straight to them. But inferno turns into his water form. And uses water gun. Only for the fire to beat it hitting inferno in the face.

Inferno: FUCK THAT WAS SUPER EFFECTIVE.

Jynx: where is the human?

Inferno (water): don't worry about it. He says slowly getting up.

Jynx snaps her finger. Two vines shot out at inferno. But before they make contact Snorlax grabs the vines and pulls him close then slams him into the ground Knocking him out. Inferno turns back to fire form. Then uses flame wheel on jynx. But Onix gets in the way forcing Inferno to jump over onix he tries to use power up punch but is grabbed by onix and thrown away.

Inferno (thoughts): calm down inferno remember what Aaron taught you.

Jynx: the human where is he?

Snorlax 3:.......

Snorlax starts to fall through the floor.

Inferno: guess I'm doing this alone.

Inferno runs straight at Onix and cocks his fist back and punches him straight in the face. Onix doesn't move. Onix then tries to shot a beam of  ice at him. But inferno uses his speed to dodge out the way. And then uses flame wheel on Onixs head. Onix knocks out.

Inferno: just me and you.

Jynx: where is-

Snorlax shoots out the ground behind Jynx and puts her in a chokehold Then knocks her out.

Inferno: thank you Snorlax.

Snorlax slowly looks at inferno.

Snorlax 3: Daisy.

Inferno: WAIT YOUR A GIRL?

Pov Elizabeth.

Elizabeth flies around the castle. And finds a rattata flying around the castle.

Rattata: where is the human?

Elizabeth: get out. She says in a lazy tone.

Rattata: AHHHHH.

He trys and run only to grab the rattata by the tail and throws him out.

Pov ditto

A Persian, fearow and a pidgeot run into the room. Only to be met with a Groudon given them a leave-or-die look.

Persian: wrong house sorry.

They all run away.

Mimic turns back to his normal form.

Mimic: so where we're we?

Giratina: I was about to kick your ass in uno.

Mimic: Oh right. Skip, skip, skip, skip, +4 +2 uno +4 uno out.

Giratina calmly gets up then flips the table.

Giratina: I hope you die. Matter fact.

An sunkern spawns in and uses explosion. A portal opens up under Mimic, inferno, and Elizabeth.

Aaron: not even a fucking day. Aaron walks trough the portal.