Later

When Steve woke up that morning it took him a minute to figure out who he was in bed with. He traced the hickeys and bruise marks on his own neck. He sat for a minute as he let the memories wash over him like a a warm ray of sunshine.
He saw Eddie cuddling into a pillow, drool finding it way onto it.
He smiled at the this domestic side of Eddie, letting his hand find it way to the boys back, tracing the nicely toned muscles against the tight shirt.
"That feels good..."
Eddie spoke in a groggy tone, drawing a blush out of the short haired boy.
"Sorry didn't mean to wake you-.."
He removed his hand, stared off into a corner.
"It's fine, I have to get up anyways."
He slowly sat up. Stretching his arms up which caused his shirt to lift, showing a happy trail of hair.
As he rubbed his eyes he looked at Steve, he was messy and cute. Hair sticking up every which way, puffy lips and heavy eyes.
"Did you sleep alright?"
Steve nodded and messed with the tattered blankets.
"I can leave if you need to do some things-"
Eddie shook his head.
"No my uncle is here and he would hate for me to not introduce a 'guest' so just- freshen up and I'll snag us some breakfast. Then we can talk about... This."
He pointed between the two with a ringed finger as he licked over his chapped lips.
"Sounds good- where's your bathroom?"
"Soon as you walk out it's right there."

Steve grinned and walked out, going into the very small and somehow damp restroom.
It was white with various splotches of stains, he grimaced a bit but just shook it off. It was littered with wrappers of various sorts and old bottles of body wash, shampoo and conditioner.
It smelt a bit like a cheap hotel.
When he turned on the water is ran cold, so much for a nice awakening. Splashing the water onto his face he looked at himself in the mirror, he didn't look bad. Infact he looked better, better rested and he even looked less stressed. But the marks on his body say other wise. He grabbed whatever crappy mouthwash they had and took a swig, spitting it out. It tasted like old mints and beer.
He grabbed Eddie's brush, which was surprisingly clean. Mr. Heavy Metal takes good care of his hair. Who would have known?
He combed down his birds nest of hair until it was back to normal. Puffing it ever so slightly with water.
The clothes he had on were alright and he didn't smell bad, maybe like weed but it's a common smell around the house so he thinks Eddie's uncle won't mind. He took a few deep breaths and walked out of the cramped bathroom.

Eddie was in the kitchen, cooking eggs and bacon. It was a heavenly smell and Steve hadn't eaten since the day prior. Granted he did spew it all up afterwards.
Maybe today would be the day he could finally keep something down.
He slept last night with no problems, usually he gets about 5 hours max. So that was a really good sign.
"You gonna eat with your eyes or do you wanna actually eat?"
Eddie was snapping his fingers and pointing down at the pan with a black spatula.
"Uh- yeah sure. I just- I might vomit so I'm gonna need a bucket or something.."
Eddie smiled a bit, yet confusion was drawn all over his face.
"What you think I cook that bad?"
Steve put his hands out defensively and waved them like a mad man.
"No, no.. I just have a weak stomach. I can rarely eat full meals."
He started to feel hot. Extremely hot. He's never told anyone that. Not even Robin. When she did notice that he wasn't eating a lot he usually played it of like he was on some sort of diet.
"Oh okay.. You want a smaller portion then?"
Steve tried to say anything but he just sputtered out half sentences. He gave up and just nodded. Waking towards the counter with his head down and sitting on an old stool. He sighed out loud. Glancing up every so often an Eddie, he was preparing a meal for him like what they did yesterday was no big deal.
"So are we gonna talk about what happened with us?"
Steve questioned. Pulling a bit on the soft fabric of his collar to cool down his alarmingly warm body.
"There's not much to talk about, I can forget about it and we can just be friends."
He placed down a plate in front of Steve with a clink. It was about half of what Eddie had on his.
Looking between the plates he picked at the fluffy yellow eggs.
"No I don't wanna forget about this. I like guys- I always have. I never acted on it though."
Eddie chuckled and shoved some food in his mouth.
"Yesterday you told me you weren't gay."
He spoke, half covering his mouth while trying not to laugh.
"I'm not! I still like women so technically I wasn't lying!-"
He scooped up whatever he could and ate. It was so good, like really good. It felt like what a mother would make her kid. His mom never cooked him meals. He never ate anyways.
"This is so good-... What did you put in this?!"
He scarfed down what he could, with out choking.
"Calm down it's not going anywhere, I just put salt and pepper man. It's not like Mother Teresa made it!"
Steve wasn't really listening, he was to busy trying to clean off his plate.
"So no barf buddy? What's that all about anyways? You got some sort of stomach thing I should worry about?"
Steve put down the fork with a clank. Chewing and wiping off the grease from his face simultaneously.
"I uhm. I have really bad anxiety? I don't know the school councilor said that might be why I can't eat jack. I haven't really been myself this past year."
Eddie nodded and placed a ringed hand on Steve's shoulder, squeezing a bit.
"Don't worry. Gareth get the shits when he's anxious and I would say that's marginally better than a bit of up chuck."
He and Steve laughed a bit. Before being cut off my a semi-loud stomp of boots.

It was Wanye. He was walking towards the tiny kitchen. Fixing his jacket.
"Hey boys. Who's this Eddie?"
He nodded towards Steve who was already panicking.
"Don't worry Stevie he's fine with me being gay."
He patted his shoulder as he walked in front of the makeshift counter.
"This is Steve Harrington. Hawkins most desired boy."
He gave a cheesy grin and held onto Steve, shaking him very lightly.
"I've heard about you, some guys at the plant talk about their daughters crushing on you. Real annoying if I do say myself."
He chortled a bit.
"I'm sorry I don't mean for that to happen I just-"
Eddie rolled his eyes.
"He's just a pretty boy, ain't that right Harington."
He pinched the taller boys cheek.
"Whatever."
Wanye however liked the comment, letting out a low and chalky laugh.
"Well is he y'know.."
He cleared his throat a bit.
Eddie bit his lip, chewing on it and letting out a response.
"He's -"
Steve jerked forward.
"Yeah I'm gay! I'm gay- I like women too! But I like guys too!- I uh- Said that outloud didn't I."
The older man smiled and used his hand to comb down his mustache.
"Most guys deny it, that was brave of you, I like you Steve. Eddie I like this one. You can keep him."
He grabbed his coat and keys and stopped before leaving.
"I'm going to work. Don't get into to much trouble okay?"
Eddie smiled and waved.
"We won't! Bye Wanye!"
Wanye walked out waving before promptly closing the door to the trailer.

"Wow Steve didn't expect you to do that huh?"
He patted the boys shoulder and went to pick up the dishes. Which was just tossing them into the sink so he could worry about it later.
"I didn't expect that either."
Steve brushed back his mane of hair, and Eddie couldn't help notice that he tugged on his fluffy brown hair. It wasn't a hard tug just enough to make him whimper a bit, barely audible yet Eddie's freak ears seemed to catch it.
He cleared his throat and walked to the door to slip on some shoes.
"Y'know you're gonna be late for work."
The taller boys eyes widened, they looked like big ol doe eyes. Alert and concerned.
"Fuck you're right. Holy shit I just remembered I left my car at school! Shit shit it's probably got towed!!"
He started to sweat profusely, more than he should have been. All of these nice warm and fuzzy feelings he's been having have been really clouding his mind.
Eddie rolled his eyes and grabbed his keys.
"I'll take you to our lovely school if you promise you'll be here later."
He opened the door and looked Steve up and down.
The boy nodded and they both ran for Eddie's infamous van.

*

They stopped in front of the beige school. Steve's car was still there with no damage. Thank the Lord.
"Oh my God, thank you Eddie- I promise I'll make it up to you later-"
He didn't really realize what he said until the words were spilling out of his mouth, he cringed a bit and looked back at Eddie who was smirking and nodding. Gesturing for Steve to go get his baby.
"Sure you will big boy, now get! I have chores unlike some royalty."
As Steve got ready to get out of the car Eddie pulled him back by the hem of his shirt. Using one hand to grab Steve's stubbled face and make it turn his way.
He looked the in brunettes eye, they were specked with green and hazel dots and looked so hypnotizing in the sun.
His lips slowly curved into a smile as he leaned in, faces inches apart.
"For later."
He kissed Steve, lips moving tenderly against the youngers.
They stayed like that for a bit, sharing bits of themselves through tongue and teeth.
Only coming up for air once then going right back at it. Eddie's hands traveled up Steve's back, making him arch just a bit into the soft grip.
Steve was caressing and tugging the metal heads hair.
It was like every drug Eddie had ever taken had become nullified to this. It was ecstasy in it's purest form, like every time they kissed it was serotonin going straight to their brains.
Steve initially wanted to panic in fear of being caught, but as he melted into it he wouldn't care if someone filmed them.
To be honest he would have loved to have that tape.
Maybe rent it out to the locals so they can see Steve as he is. Just how Eddie did, Eddie knew who Steve was and oh boy did he use it to his advantage.
Steve would have to make use of Eddie later but for now he has more pressing matters like, well I don't know. His job!!
Once they had enough the parted and just looked at each other for a bit. The air was warmer and comforting.
Steve wanted to stay but with a heavy heart he stepped out of the car. Closing the metal door and leaning against it.
Eddie rolled down the window.
"See you later pretty boy."
"And to you Munson."

Steve walked backwards waving bye while swinging his keys around his finger.
Eddie winked and started the engine.
As he took of the taller boy became smaller and smaller.
Steve watched as the van became blurrier and blurrier.
He touched his mouth and let out a small giggle.

He couldn't wait until 'later'.