Prologue

Location: Menagerie, Remnant
3rd person pov

Menagerie was the island for faunus who lived in many year far away from corrupt kingdoms, One who lived in the faunus population was a fox kid named Y/N L/N, A 10 year old child with no aura, His a orphan with no parents, We see Y/N Waking in the forest to catch a fish in the ocean.

Y/N: Finally! Alone, No one will disturb me while catching my fish.

Y/N found and ruin dock, The sign was place there saying "DO NOT ENTER!". Y/N couldn't read want it was saying? But completely ignore it. Few minutes, Y/N first catch a fish.

Y/N: Yes! I didn't it! *looking at the fish* You will be my lunch!

Y/N still catching more fish, But he hear a growth sound coming from the woods, He turn around to see very tall grimm called beowolf....

4 beowolfs were standing there, looking at a little boy in the dock.

Y/N:......

Beowolf 1:...... >:)

Beowolf 2:.......>:)

Beowolf 3:.......>:)

Beowolf 4:........>:)

Y/N: ._. 

Beowolf 1 launch itself to kill Y/N, But he jump and dodges, He runs to his town to called for help.

Y/N: *Running for his life* Maybe I could loss them in the forest, That's why they don't follow me.

Y/N ran to the forest, But on the way, He was caught in the fog leading to no way, Unknown to him, He's heading to another world when faunus doesn't exist.

Location: US base, New Mexico, USA.
Year: 1987

In the cold forest, Five US soldiers were training for the upcoming war in the futures, (A/N: Two years before WW3), One of them was agent burn...

Burn: So, did you guys heard?

US soldier 1: Yeah, I heard the Soviet union will collapse, But I feel they might start a war.