Lore

"The cold war was supposed to end in november 1989"

"It didnt"

=================
1989

"In 1989, Soviet launched attack on west berlin, Starting the third world war. The NATO ( or Nations Atlanta Treaty Organizations) Were losing, Both ground, air, and sea, Nato council ask USA for help, They agree help their allie."

"Mouths later, Soviet lost almost all the amount of forces in western Europe, The Soviet commanders subjects to invade America (Seattle) for America forces to withdraw all their military in Europe, They start attacking new york city, But it went horribly when they encountered a us navy in Atlanta, Soviet forces retreat as they need a next plan, They start by invading Seattle, The national guard unit where push back by Soviet tank divisions"

"The US military were shock and disbelief that Soviet use cango ships has discussed has civilian cango."

"The US military retreat to the town as they establish a base their, Soviet knew this and attack the town, US army were getting by large numbers of Soviets, By tanks battalions tells everyone to retreat, US military used a nuclear missiles on the own soil, Killing both sides in the process"

"The Soviets were shock and horrific seeing their comrades died in the nuclear hellfire, The Soviet commander order all Soviets army to withdraw from the EMP in the area, The US military recover all their forces and retake they're lost territorys, The Soviet lost so many high skill commanders in America has they decided to withdraw"

"However, luck was not on their side, China joined the war, Has they sends fleets to the United States to help their allie, The Pentagon knows about this, The generals has two ways to do, withdraw their forces in western Europe and retake seattle, However, it will let Europe fall for the Soviets. And next one will be using a tactical nuclear missiles to destroy seattle, However it will killed American civilians in there"

"But, The US military retake all their lost territory, Like town and cities, The Americans launched their invasion on Seattle, The Soviet were losing the city, Chinese fleet arrived at Seattle, What surprises them that Soviet fleet are retreating, Chinese ships are under attack by American anti-ships who retake the island"

"Soviet army withdraw from Pacific, But ww3 doesn't end"

1990-1997

"With the war going, Soviet army launched their next invasion in Afghanistan (again), The Chinese forces used artillery bombarded in amount of towns and cities, Afgan civilians left the homeland to America to escape the war"

"US launched their invasion on taiwan, they accept fully retake the capital, The Americans forces used B-52 bombs on chinese military base in their territory"

"Soviet and cuba launched the invasion on Mexico, But it went terrible when they encountered America and Mexico forces"

"US submarine destroy cuba navy base in cuba docks, The Americans launched the invasion on cuba, Castro order his troops to get rid Americans, but this cause his forces to get rid pald by artillery, Americans jets destroy military in cuba, making it weaken"

"The last stand in cuba capital, US military manage to destroy Castro forces. Castro forces die in the bombing in his office, Cuba was now been liberated"

"In Belgium, The Chinese civilians were riots in the street, telling the government to end this war, but this caused the Chinese military to fire on civilians, Killing them. This shock the world has resistance group called theirself "Chinese liberation rebellion" against the government. The US army launched the invasion on Belgium, Chinese forces were no match against the amount of us forces, They manage to the capital, The capture Chinese leader and arresting for his war crimes"

"In 1997, The Soviet lost all the allie, many were defeating and many join side, They fear US will target their motherland, Without warning, Soviet launched their nuclear weapons all around the world, US launched theirs, Many Americans soldiers and civilians hide inside their bunker, thinking this is the end of the world"

"But than, A light came, All US militarys like NATO have been transported to another world"

"The US civilians waiting, But no nuclear mushroom clouds, The Americans think it might be god, But they will face a challenges when a new enemy will attack USA" 

===========

"Lore end"