Chapter 1

"Only a man can see a war"

=================

Location: Earth, Europe 1997.
Y/N pov

Hi! My name is Y/N L/N, I was a US soldier. Let me ask you this.... I not human, I was a faunus fox since I came here in this earth. It's feel with humans, The US army that's why they called, Hide my identical and my species, Since they were afraid that Soviet spies will kidnap me or done some experiment on me. Since age 18, I decided to join the US army because of the war going on, The war didn't ended when the Soviet decided to pushed back. I heard news that United States and nato used operation: down of the iron curtain. It's the invasion of Moscow, When I was in Moscow, The US commander tells me its time to leave, I was a bit confused, But where that...

*Nuclear siren*

It happen, Soviet launched a nuclear missiles around the world, Damn! Are they crazy?! I heard nuclear weapons that designed to destroyed civilization, And-

US soldier 1: Shit! Y/N! Get on the helicopter!

Y/N: Yes sir!

Since I was a soldiers, I thought joining the army was a bad idea, Humans soldiers will treated me discrimination. But instead, They treat me has equally, They were the bad ones, I could see good soldiers embrace me to never died, They save me and I save them. Coppers arrived and picks us up. We got in and left Moscow. In few minutes, We arrived in poland, They build a base here when the Soviet retreated.

Y/N: Damn! I didn't know the soviets will be more crazy?

US soldier 1: I can't die! Who's going to take of my family!?

US soldier 2: TACTICAL NUKE!! INCOMING!!

The soldier said, Me and the others look up to the sky, we see nuclear missiles coming faster, I look around seeing US soldiers stare at the sky, many have tears on there eyes, while some look at the photos saying goodbye to there love ones.

Me? Well, I don't have a family, My parents died since I was 4 years old, I look down sad.

Y/N: *Sigh* This is end of me....

*Bright light sound*

Y/N: HUH!?

US soldier 1: WHAT THE HELL!!??

US soldier 2: IT'S THAT JESUS!!??

US soldier 3: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! I BLIND!!!!!

US soldier 4: THE HELL!!??

3rd person pov

US base suddenly engulf the facility, Those were blinded couldn't understand what was going on. The light died down and the US base vanished without a trace, The nuclear bomb in the background explodes....

 The light died down and the US base vanished without a trace, The nuclear bomb in the background explodes

=================

Location: US base, Unknown location.

Y/N opens his eyes, He see many soldiers unharmed, They didn't was going on?

US soldier 1: O-Oh my god!

US soldier 2: W-We were alive!? Oh my god we're alive!!

Y/N: What the...?

===============

Location: Salem castle.

In the dark place, Salem was planning something to destroy beacon academy and bring in remnants. But then, they were a earthquakes in the throne room.

Watts: What the hell!?

Hazel: What's going on? It's that an earthquake?

Cinder: I don't know, But- *Looking at mistress* Mistress? Are you ok.

Salem: T-This energy, I-I can sense the power.

Cinder: Mistress?

Salem: They was a land, T-This land, It will destroy anything we built! Something more powerful then remnants kingdoms. The new nations that bring of me.

Salem was shaken, This power will destroyed all her pets in the future.

===================

Location: Vale, Beacon Academy

In the academy, Team RWBY were in the cafeterias, But then, The earthquakes occur.

Weiss: What the!?

Blake: Is that a earthquakes?!

Ruby: Yang!!

Yang: Don't worry sis! I got you!

==================

Location: Menagerie.

In menagerie, The faunus heard about the earthquakes has many see the bright far in the distance. Even in their own land. The send menagerie guards to fine out.

To be continue