3

Mel POV

I walk inside the crowded school, maneuvering through the groups if teens to get to my locker.

After a while I finally make it to my bright red locker, fumbling with the lock for a moment before it popped open. I shoved mist the stuff from my messengers bag into my locker, an uneasy feeling settling over me. As if I'm being watched.

I hear footsteps approaching and turn to be met with all too familiar eyes staring down at me with amusement.

"Well, well, well! Look who we have here. Mel. You actually came back?" His group of friends behind him snickering as he loomed over me.

"Not like I had a choice fuck ass." I mumble under my breath, keeping away eye contact.

"You wanna repeat that faggot?" He asked in a deep voice full of authority and warning.

"Sorry, I forgot that your head is so filled with self-esteem that you have problems processing basic information. I said, 'It's not like I had a choice fuck ass!'" This seemed to royally piss him and his friends off, and greatfully gained the other students attention.

He scoffed and grabbed me by my throat, digging his nails and fingers into me. He pulled me forward before slamming me against the locker, repeating this over and over again and by now I was for sure bleeding. Finally, he released, but continued beating me. He tossed me onto the floor and him and his friends started curb stomping me and kicking me. Until suddenly the bell rang, kids immediately rushed to their class.

"We arn't done here you useless fag! Just wait until lunch." He spat at me before running off to class. I groaned in pain but got up, holding the back of my head as I stumbled into the bathroom. I finally pulled my hand down from my head and looked at my hand, covered in blood.

I take a deep breath and cover up the wound as best as possible, deciding to skip first period. I hid in the furthest stall away from the door. It was about half an hour later when I heard familliar voices come in. It was Tay and one of his friends.

"Did you see that freak show? He was so pathetic! I wonder if his mom is that pathetic." His friend cackled.

"Yeah. Bitch had the audacity to try and backtalk. His mom was a whore before she killed herself. My dad told me how easy it was to get to her, his mother is no better than himself." Tay replied. They moved over to my stall and fried to open the door, my heart started beating out of my chest.

"What the fuck? It's locked! I can't see anyone in there though. Hold on i'ma crawl under." Suddenly Tay's friends head popped under the stall door.

"You?! How pathetic!" He went to grab me but I panicked and kicked his face back and into the door causing him to hit his head and curse. "Mother fucker! I'm gonna kill you!"

"What happened?!" Tay asked in confusion.

"That fucking fag is hiding in the stall and he fucking kicked my face!" Suddenly large hands appeared over the top of the stall, the door jolted forward against the lock as Tay pulled him self over the top of the door. I yelped and rushed to slid under the side if the door to the next stall over.

"Oh no you don't!" My ankle is grabbed and yanked back harshly by Tay.

"I'm sorry! It was an accident! I'm sorry!" I plead helplessly as I'm dragged out of the stall and into the open. I'm yanked up by my hair to meet Tay's eyes and he looked annoyed and mad.

"Pathetic whore!" He spat before throwing me to the ground. Tay's friend starts walking towards me as I scramble back but he's quick to grab my hair. He dragged me over to the body mirror and slammed my face into glass harshly, making the mirror crack.