8

Mel POV

After my interesting experience with Tay, I wasn't able to fall asleep. Rachel messaged me at some point and told me to wear a really cute girly outfit that me and the girls had matching outfits of.

I maybe got an hour of sleep before I had to wake up for school. I groaned very loudly and stomped my foot before hopping out of bed. I grab the matching outfit from the girls and headed to the bathroom, making sure to have a pull up with me.

I take a long cold shower to wake me up, scrubbing my body and washing my hair thoroughly. I step out and take my time drying off and getting changed and doing my hair.

 I step out and take my time drying off and getting changed and doing my hair

(Outfit)

I decide I'm ready and head down stairs where I find dad making strawberry pancakes. He offers me some and I gladly accept, eating three pancakes with whipped cream before heading to school with my satchel.

I get to school and instantly see the girls matching my outfit while standing at the front of the school. I lock up my bike and head over to them, instantly starting to chat.

"Hey Mel! How are you?" Katie asks as we head inside.

"I feel fucking dead." I laugh as we make our way to the lockers, having to split up since we had different numbered lockers.

"Ttyl Mel!" The girls call and wave me goodbye as I do the same.

I walk up to my locker and see people standing and staring at me, whispering as I pass by. I ducked my head slightly until I suddenly run into something... or someone. I look up and see Tay looking down at me with a smile that scares me.

"Hey! It's Mel!" He grabs me by my shirt collar and lifts me up against the locker.

"Damn it Tay, don't you have someone else to torment?!" I hiss.

"Maybe, but you have a secret that I wanna show the school." He shrugs, I rack my brain for a moment before my eyes widen and the blood drains from my face.

"Taylor, put me down." I say shakily.

"I will, after, I show everyone in E hall your little secret." He says loud enough to get everyone's attention.

He looks at me with a wicked smile and teasingly tugs at the belt loop on my shorts and I start panicking.

"Taylor this isn't funny and you better let go or so help me god I will gut you dick to throat!" I say in desperation.

"Better watch that mouth little boy, itty bitty babies shouldn't be talking like that." He snickers.

In one swift movement he tears off my shorts and as expected, reveals a pull up. Tears build in my eyes as students start recording, some holding back laughter while others being a full on hyena. Tay keeps snickering and baby talking me as tears leave my eyes and I start choking on my breaths.

"Taylor put him down!" Everyone looks over and the girls along with the rest of the cheer team are stomping up to us, the girls looking down right pissed and the other cheerleaders seemingly only here for back up.

The warning bell rings and kids slowly start to disappear, now it's just me, Tay, and the entire cheer squad.

"Fine." To my surprise he slowly and carefully let's me down and hands me my shorts with I quickly take and slip back into while harshly wiping at my eyes.

My wrists are gently grabbed and pulled away from my puffy eyes and soft warm thumb pads replace them, gently wiping away my tears. I come into focus and realize it's Tay who it wiping my tears and helping me.

I try to yank away from him but he holds my wrists with a calm face. I start trying hardly to yank away but he pulls me forwards and wraps his arms around my shaking and crying figure. I freeze in shock but soon can't help but go slack in his arms.

"Why do you hate me so much?! What have I done to you?" I sob out, unaware how I'm holding onto him like my life depends on it.

"I don't hate you buds, sh, it's okay. I don't hate you, I've never hated you. You have done nothing wrong, okay baby? It's okay, shhh~, calm down." He whispers soothingly as he eases us onto the floor, me in his lap as he gently rocks me back and forth, still holding me tightly.

The cheer girls just stood there dumbfounded and looking rather uncomfortable while Tay comforted me into a calm and tired state of just sniffles and half lidded eyes. He continued to run his hands through my hair while whispering calming nothings into my ear.

"Just rest bubs, you need it. It's okay, I'm here, just sleep." He whispered. I closed my eyes and layed my head against him as he continued to rock me soothingly.

Soon, I was asleep.