7

Tay POV🤗😥😶😚😍😖😧😩😇

I told my parents how I found my candidate and they were beyond happy and helped me pack my bags before shoving them in my car where I bid my goodbyes and started my two hour drive to my new house, the house that I rufused to use until I got the one thing I wanted.

The drive seemed rather short and I was soon looking up at the two story house in the middle of the woods, just outside of a large community that is very into what I plan for Mel.

The inside was rustic for the most part except for a few rooms which were way more modern.

I parked my car and called my three best friends from this district and not the one Mel is currently in. I attend two differant schools at the same time.... don't ask how because it's wattpad magic.

When I attend this school which is two hours away from the other school that me and Mel share, I had gained a large group of friends but only three of them were best friends, Cory, Andy, and Moxxi.

I made a group call and told them I was finally moving into the district and they all cheered, then I asked if they could help unpack all my things and they agreed before hanging up.

Fifteen minutes later a large truck pulls up and all three of my friends hop out and greet me.

"Hey guys," I greet.

"Hey dude!" Moxxi gives me a high five and leans against my car.

"Sup B.B.G," Andy says as he does the lip biting thing.

"Hi papi." Cory said in a high pitched fake moan.

"You guys are so stupid." I laugh.

Eventually we get all the boxes from my car and they help me set up. For the most part the house was already set up, but there were my stuff from my parents house I had to move.

I finish everything I need to before heading to what I plan to be Mel's room.

It was a small work in progress, I still needed to put a baby gate in my office and a cot in my bedroom just in case

Now I understand how I've bullied Mel for years now, but that was before I found out he could be a little. Even if he isn't a little, then I can just throw him into it. I don't hate Mel, I've never had a problem with him, I just kinda beat him. I never had an issue with him being gay or slightly girly, in fact, I'm gay myself. Plus he is cute as shit in girly outfits, when I saw him in the mall with the dress on, I genuinely thought he looked adorable.

But I was pissed when he challenged me. I felt bad for smacking him, but what was I supposed to do? Go back and give him a hug? He'd think I was crazy and trying to kill him!

I sighed and stepped inside the nursery, heading over to the crib I grab the small plush lion and sat on the floor with looking at it with fondness.

I turn to the door and see Cory leaning on the door frame with a small smile.

"You'll get them soon." He reassured with a smile. I nodded and got up, setting the plushy back in the crib before leaving the room and closing the door, following Cory to the kitchen.

Andy was ordering pizza and Moxxi was dancing to the song Country Girl by Luke Bryan on full blast, luckily I live in the middle of the woods about ten miles away from any other house or public area. Andy got off the phone with the pizza place and leaned back on the counter, of which he was sitting atop.

"So, why are you all of a sudden moving here? Like I'm happy and all, just a bit confused." He added the last part quickly.

"I found my little." I admit and rub the back of my neck.

"Really?!" Andy exclaimed.

"Is it a girl or boy?!" Moxxi asked excited.

"When?!" Cory asked.

"Calm down guys," I laugh. "It's actually a boy, Mel." They knew about Mel and tried to help me be nicer and shit with him at school.

"Really? I didn't know he was a little." Cory said.

"I'm not fully sure if he is, that's the thing. I went to his house and found diapers in his room, along with pacifiers and a rattle and mini baby stuffed animal, but he said that some old lady bought it or something." I say.

"I think he's a little, what would be the circumstances where an old lady would buy him a bunch of baby things." Moxxi said.

"Yeah I agree, like what would happen? Him be in the baby isle and tell an old lady he has an older sibling with a baby then the old lady buy him stuff? What are the odds." Andy says with an eye roll.

"Yeah, but if he isn't a little then what?" Cory asks.

"I'll just take him as my little either way, I want- no, need, this boy." Okay I know this is overexagerant but I haven't had a little in a few years.

"Why didn't you tell us sooner?!" Moxxi screeches.

"I only just decided it recently." I shrug.

"Do you have everything ready?" Andy asks.

"Yeah. I hope to get him to the age of a two year old."

"That's cool." Cory says.

I can't wait to have my baby boy...